Maybe I should subtitle this column "Forever With the Farm Bill." Five minutes just won't cut it for... Read more.
CropLife America (CLA) strongly supports rigorous worker protection standards for applicators of pesticide products and... Read more.
DuPont, the University of Missouri and the USDA's Agricultural Research Service have announced a new... Read more.
SST Software, an industry leader in precision agriculture, is now offering a precision ag certification... Read more.
According to an FBI advisory, several chemical companies have received purchase orders for bulk chemicals... Read more.
The 2013 Arkansas Corn Standardized County Hybrid Trials Report is now available under the publications... Read more.
A first-of-its-kind inventory for wild and weedy relatives of important crops has been developed by... Read more.
Canpotex Ltd, the offshore selling arm for three North American potash companies, said on Friday that... Read more.
Koch Agronomic Services, LLC (KAS), a subsidiary of Koch Fertilizer, LLC (KF), and Helena Chemical... Read more.
Media coverage of the controversy surrounding the use of certain non-native feedstocks for bioenergy is... Read more.
On Nov. 4, 2013, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California approved a settlement... Read more.
The Ohio Phosphorus Task Force II issued its final report on findings to support reduction of phosphorus... Read more.
- Argentina seeks to export more food to sanction-hit Russia
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Tuesday
- China's carbon plans: secrecy and oversupply darken outlook
- Russian sanctions threaten both Europe's farmers and policymakers
- Ag markets are decidedly mixed at midsession Tuesday
- California’s drought worst since at least 1895
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America