Want to improve yields, control weeds and fight resistance this growing season? Experts agree the... Read more.
The White House has honored Carrie Vollmer-Sanders, director of the Western Lake Erie Basin Project... Read more.
A University of Oregon spinout company that has developed a wireless soil sensor to detect nitrate... Read more.
Maybe I should subtitle this column "Forever With the Farm Bill." Five minutes just won't cut it for... Read more.
CropLife America (CLA) strongly supports rigorous worker protection standards for applicators of pesticide products and... Read more.
DuPont, the University of Missouri and the USDA's Agricultural Research Service have announced a new... Read more.
SST Software, an industry leader in precision agriculture, is now offering a precision ag certification... Read more.
According to an FBI advisory, several chemical companies have received purchase orders for bulk chemicals... Read more.
The 2013 Arkansas Corn Standardized County Hybrid Trials Report is now available under the publications... Read more.
A first-of-its-kind inventory for wild and weedy relatives of important crops has been developed by... Read more.
Canpotex Ltd, the offshore selling arm for three North American potash companies, said on Friday that... Read more.
Koch Agronomic Services, LLC (KAS), a subsidiary of Koch Fertilizer, LLC (KF), and Helena Chemical... Read more.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?