The Agricultural Retailers Association (ARA) is now accepting nominations for the Agricultural Retailer of the... Read more.
As our nation looks forward to another Independence Day celebration, for some it may be marred by... Read more.
More than one in five commercial honeybee hives in Oregon did not survive last winter, continuing... Read more.
Wilbur-Ellis Company reportedly has announced it is constructing a fertilizer plant in Miller, S.D., with... Read more.
Observations and reports from Kansas ag retailers indicate that many growers are... Read more.
This summer, Dow AgroSciences is having increased numbers of locations to showcase its Enlist herbicide-tolerant... Read more.
To celebrate and show off its new state-of-the-art 67,000 square foot manufacturing facility, Waconia Manufacturing... Read more.
Farmers need to start scouting their fields for winter annual weeds and making decisions about spring... Read more.
Palmer amaranth is a weed species that must be thoughtfully and carefully managed. Simply attempting... Read more.
Want to improve yields, control weeds and fight resistance this growing season? Experts agree the... Read more.
The White House has honored Carrie Vollmer-Sanders, director of the Western Lake Erie Basin Project... Read more.
A University of Oregon spinout company that has developed a wireless soil sensor to detect nitrate... Read more.
- CLA identifies areas for EPA to enhance effectiveness of WPS
- Ukraine to lose 15% of grain crop in violence-hit regions
- POET set to open its cellulosic ethanol plant
- 'Plantibodies' drugs advance as big pharma stands aside
- Did we miss the boat on corn plant population in 2014?
- Falling livestock futures grabbing headlines Wednesday morning
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America