Farmers need to start scouting their fields for winter annual weeds and making decisions about spring... Read more.
Palmer amaranth is a weed species that must be thoughtfully and carefully managed. Simply attempting... Read more.
Want to improve yields, control weeds and fight resistance this growing season? Experts agree the... Read more.
The White House has honored Carrie Vollmer-Sanders, director of the Western Lake Erie Basin Project... Read more.
A University of Oregon spinout company that has developed a wireless soil sensor to detect nitrate... Read more.
Maybe I should subtitle this column "Forever With the Farm Bill." Five minutes just won't cut it for... Read more.
CropLife America (CLA) strongly supports rigorous worker protection standards for applicators of pesticide products and... Read more.
DuPont, the University of Missouri and the USDA's Agricultural Research Service have announced a new... Read more.
SST Software, an industry leader in precision agriculture, is now offering a precision ag certification... Read more.
According to an FBI advisory, several chemical companies have received purchase orders for bulk chemicals... Read more.
The 2013 Arkansas Corn Standardized County Hybrid Trials Report is now available under the publications... Read more.
A first-of-its-kind inventory for wild and weedy relatives of important crops has been developed by... Read more.
- Reniform nematode continues to plague the Mid-South
- Japan has not narrowed trade differences with U.S.
- USDA awards grants to address impact of climate change on ag
- Innovation helps corn plants better withstand drought stress
- CF Industries shuts down Oklahoma facility for repairs
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- DuPont calls on Congress to preserve RFS