For the most part, soybean aphids have been a problem only in odd numbered years. Several other states... Read more.
It’s safe to say that Americans love meat. We spent an average of $1,100 per person on meat,... Read more.
This week the University of Wisconsin Plant Disease Diagnostic Clinic confirmed Goss’s wilt in... Read more.
The Agricultural Retailers Association (ARA) is now accepting nominations for the Agricultural Retailer of the... Read more.
As our nation looks forward to another Independence Day celebration, for some it may be marred by... Read more.
More than one in five commercial honeybee hives in Oregon did not survive last winter, continuing... Read more.
Wilbur-Ellis Company reportedly has announced it is constructing a fertilizer plant in Miller, S.D., with... Read more.
Observations and reports from Kansas ag retailers indicate that many growers are... Read more.
This summer, Dow AgroSciences is having increased numbers of locations to showcase its Enlist herbicide-tolerant... Read more.
To celebrate and show off its new state-of-the-art 67,000 square foot manufacturing facility, Waconia Manufacturing... Read more.
Farmers need to start scouting their fields for winter annual weeds and making decisions about spring... Read more.
Palmer amaranth is a weed species that must be thoughtfully and carefully managed. Simply attempting... Read more.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals