Albaugh, LLC and Italpollina USA, Inc. announced a long-term strategic collaboration to deliver microbial seed... Read more.
The Illinois Department of Agriculture (IDOA) and the Illinois Fertilizer & Chemical Association (IFCA)... Read more.
A federal appeals court has opened the door for Syngenta Seeds to revive a lawsuit it brought against... Read more.
For the most part, soybean aphids have been a problem only in odd numbered years. Several other states... Read more.
It’s safe to say that Americans love meat. We spent an average of $1,100 per person on meat,... Read more.
This week the University of Wisconsin Plant Disease Diagnostic Clinic confirmed Goss’s wilt in... Read more.
As our nation looks forward to another Independence Day celebration, for some it may be marred by... Read more.
More than one in five commercial honeybee hives in Oregon did not survive last winter, continuing... Read more.
Wilbur-Ellis Company reportedly has announced it is constructing a fertilizer plant in Miller, S.D., with... Read more.
Observations and reports from Kansas ag retailers indicate that many growers are... Read more.
This summer, Dow AgroSciences is having increased numbers of locations to showcase its Enlist herbicide-tolerant... Read more.
To celebrate and show off its new state-of-the-art 67,000 square foot manufacturing facility, Waconia Manufacturing... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement