Registration continues for crisis and media training
There are many misperceptions about the agriculture industry in the minds of the public today. Knowing how to react in these crisis situations is critical and could have a major impact on the success and reputation of your business.
As the result of a request from ARA members who have already encountered challenging media situations, ARA has developed the Crisis Management & Media Training program for agricultural retailers. The event is January 29-30, 2014, at the Tropicana Hotel in Las Vegas.
For the second year, this program is sponsored by FMC and CHS and will be led by communications experts with experience dealing with mainstream press and crisis situations - Lani Jordan, Director of Corporate Communications for CHS, and Lindsay Strand, President of Lindsay Strand Associates, Inc.
The registration fee includes crisis and media training, one night hotel accommodations at The Tropicana, Wednesday's dinner and reception, and breakfast and lunch on Thursday.
ARA Members: $550
Click here for more information and to register.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning