ARA accepting Retailer of the Year nominations
The Agricultural Retailers Association (ARA) is now accepting nominations for the Agricultural Retailer of the Year Award. The award, sponsored by Monsanto, ARA and AgProfessional magazine, honors retailers who consistently exceed their customer’s expectations and serve as a positive example for other retailers through their outstanding, sustainable and innovative business practices.
The winner of the ARA Retailer of the Year Award receives two round-trip airline tickets and two nights of accommodations at the Sheraton New Orleans on Canal Street during the ARA Conference & Exposition, Dec. 4-6, 2014; round-trip flight to meet with Monsanto representatives and ARA officers for a VIP dinner and tour of Monsanto’s state of the art research facilities in St. Louis, Mo.; special award presentation at the ARA Conference; and a crystal award to display at the retail facility. In addition, Monsanto and ARA will produce a professional video about your operation and AgProfessional magazine will include a two-page article featuring the winning agricultural retailer in their magazine and on the ARA Retailer of the Year Award website at www.agprofessional.com/retailer-of-the-year.
The process for nominating a company to receive the ARA Retailer of the Year Award is simple. Click here and complete the online entry form by Friday, July 11, 2014. Retailers welcome to nominate their own operation for the award. A panel of judges will select finalists and determine a winner later this summer. Retailers will be evaluated on criteria including employee relations, environmental stewardship, reliability, community and industry involvement, relationship-building, technology utilization and innovation.
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- Free webinar for ag retailers on strip tillage
- White House agenda on climate change impacts to natural resources
- Improved harvest weather is weighing on the crop markets Monday
- NGFA reiterates need for STB to change rail fuel surcharge rule
- 2014 World Food Prize awarded to Dr. Sanjaya Rajaram
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals