ARA accepting Retailer of the Year nominations
The Agricultural Retailers Association (ARA) is now accepting nominations for the Agricultural Retailer of the Year Award. The award, sponsored by Monsanto, ARA and AgProfessional magazine, honors retailers who consistently exceed their customer’s expectations and serve as a positive example for other retailers through their outstanding, sustainable and innovative business practices.
The winner of the ARA Retailer of the Year Award receives two round-trip airline tickets and two nights of accommodations at the Sheraton New Orleans on Canal Street during the ARA Conference & Exposition, Dec. 4-6, 2014; round-trip flight to meet with Monsanto representatives and ARA officers for a VIP dinner and tour of Monsanto’s state of the art research facilities in St. Louis, Mo.; special award presentation at the ARA Conference; and a crystal award to display at the retail facility. In addition, Monsanto and ARA will produce a professional video about your operation and AgProfessional magazine will include a two-page article featuring the winning agricultural retailer in their magazine and on the ARA Retailer of the Year Award website at www.agprofessional.com/retailer-of-the-year.
The process for nominating a company to receive the ARA Retailer of the Year Award is simple. Click here and complete the online entry form by Friday, July 11, 2014. Retailers welcome to nominate their own operation for the award. A panel of judges will select finalists and determine a winner later this summer. Retailers will be evaluated on criteria including employee relations, environmental stewardship, reliability, community and industry involvement, relationship-building, technology utilization and innovation.
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement