Dealer Update Articles
The recent increase in continuous corn acres requires rugged nutrient application equipment that keeps pace... Read more.
DuPont Prevathon insect control powered by Rynaxypyr has received United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)... Read more.
As it appeared in Corn & Soybean Digest: As anyone who follows food and agriculture issues knows,... Read more.
Ryegrass demonstrates a unique quality to control the growth of other plants – such as the infamous... Read more.
WinField continues to strengthen its agricultural technology leadership capabilities with solutions aimed at enabling retailers... Read more.
For the most part, soybean aphids have been a problem only in odd numbered years. Several other states... Read more.
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced the availability of the 10th edition of its popular... Read more.
Leaf measurements are often critical in plant physiological and ecological studies, but traditional... Read more.
One of the speakers at the University of Illinois Agronomy Day at Urbana this past week was quoted... Read more.
This week the University of Wisconsin Plant Disease Diagnostic Clinic confirmed Goss’s wilt in... Read more.
Fall armyworms and corn borers have long been a concern for Louisiana corn growers. While farmers... Read more.
J D Equipment, the largest John Deere dealership group in Ohio, has entered into an agreement with... Read more.
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta