Dealer Update Articles
The Environmental Protection Agency announced that it remains “committed to biofuels” and that its goal... Read more.
Goodyear Farm Tires, a Titan Tire Corporation brand, has launched four new Low Sidewall (LSW) tire/wheel... Read more.
CNH Industrial N.V. it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire substantially all of the... Read more.
As Western Lake Erie Basin agronomists work with growers to plan for the 2015 growing season in the... Read more.
Pinnacle Agriculture Holdings, LLC recently launched its newest farm input retail and wholesale brand, Performance... Read more.
Sensor-guided nitrogen application can save corn producers money and increase yields, says Peter Scharf,... Read more.
Deadline for entry in the Precision Impact Awards, 2014 Ag Retailer Program, is Sept. 15. We’re... Read more.
An LSU AgCenter scientist now has the capability for year-round testing of fertilizer and fertilizer... Read more.
Barkley Seed, Inc. announced its acquisition of the Desert Durum Wheat Research Program (the “Desert... Read more.
Pinnacle Agriculture Holdings, LLC will acquire Kerman Ag Resources, Inc.. Kerman Ag will operate as... Read more.
Since releasing our proposal in March to better protect clean water, there have been some questions... Read more.
Fierce XLT soybean herbicide has been talked about as a product to “eliminate the guesswork... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement