Dealer Update Articles
The Environmental Protection Agency announced that it remains “committed to biofuels” and that its goal... Read more.
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Gina McCarthy announced that the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative (GLRI)... Read more.
Goodyear Farm Tires, a Titan Tire Corporation brand, has launched four new Low Sidewall (LSW) tire/wheel... Read more.
CNH Industrial N.V. it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire substantially all of the... Read more.
As Western Lake Erie Basin agronomists work with growers to plan for the 2015 growing season in the... Read more.
Pinnacle Agriculture Holdings, LLC recently launched its newest farm input retail and wholesale brand, Performance... Read more.
Sensor-guided nitrogen application can save corn producers money and increase yields, says Peter Scharf,... Read more.
Deadline for entry in the Precision Impact Awards, 2014 Ag Retailer Program, is Sept. 15. We’re... Read more.
An LSU AgCenter scientist now has the capability for year-round testing of fertilizer and fertilizer... Read more.
Barkley Seed, Inc. announced its acquisition of the Desert Durum Wheat Research Program (the “Desert... Read more.
Pinnacle Agriculture Holdings, LLC will acquire Kerman Ag Resources, Inc.. Kerman Ag will operate as... Read more.
Since releasing our proposal in March to better protect clean water, there have been some questions... Read more.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta