Dealer Update Articles
Burlington, VT, September 12, 2014 – At the Annual Meeting of the National Association of State... Read more.
Agriculture experts raised a number of concerns with genetically modified crops, including safety and... Read more.
Beck’s announced that construction has begun on the company’s London, Ohio, facility. Located just east... Read more.
Levels of pesticides continue to be a concern for aquatic life in the nation’s rivers and streams... Read more.
The Coalition for the Advancement of Precision Agriculture (CAPA) announced its official launch and upcoming... Read more.
Valent U.S.A. Corporation announced that Fierce XLT soybean herbicide is now federally registered for preemergence... Read more.
The National Pork Producers Council, along with other agricultural groups, today unveiled an interactive website... Read more.
CHS Inc., a leading farmer-owned cooperative and a global agriculture and energy business, announced it... Read more.
The House Rules Committee is scheduled to review H.R. 5078, legislation prohibiting the Environmental Protection... Read more.
Hagie Manufacturing announced that the family owned agricultural application equipment manufacturer has entered into a... Read more.
A pickup in fertilizer demand has brightened the outlook for North American potash companies who... Read more.
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Gina McCarthy announced that the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative (GLRI)... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement