Dealer Update Articles
Valent U.S.A. Corporation announced on Sept. 8, 2014, the launch of Fierce XLT soybean herbicide for... Read more.
One thing to consider this fall with regards to planting cover crops is how these crop species will... Read more.
Bayer intends in the future to focus entirely on the Life Science businesses - HealthCare and CropScience... Read more.
As nominations are received for the 2014 Operator of the Year award, it’s clear these application... Read more.
Potash Corp of Saskatchewan, the world's second-biggest producer of the crop nutrient potash,... Read more.
Across the globe, consumers (81%) and farmers (78%) say they care a lot about sustainability in... Read more.
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there," said Will Rogers. In... Read more.
Early polling in a couple of states suggests that ballot measures might be viewed more favorably by... Read more.
Fertilizer prices are slowly rising from the floor prices witnessed earlier this year, driven by both... Read more.
In an effort to ensure farmers have full agronomic data access along with security and privacy, 360... Read more.
Vance Publishing Corporation’s Agribusiness Group today reveals the honorees for its second annual 40 Under... Read more.
USDA is now accepting public comments on the draft Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) for Monsanto's... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement