Dealer Update Articles
Early polling in a couple of states suggests that ballot measures might be viewed more favorably by... Read more.
Burlington, VT, September 12, 2014 – At the Annual Meeting of the National Association of State... Read more.
Agriculture experts raised a number of concerns with genetically modified crops, including safety and... Read more.
Beck’s announced that construction has begun on the company’s London, Ohio, facility. Located just east... Read more.
Levels of pesticides continue to be a concern for aquatic life in the nation’s rivers and streams... Read more.
The Coalition for the Advancement of Precision Agriculture (CAPA) announced its official launch and upcoming... Read more.
Valent U.S.A. Corporation announced that Fierce XLT soybean herbicide is now federally registered for preemergence... Read more.
The National Pork Producers Council, along with other agricultural groups, today unveiled an interactive website... Read more.
CHS Inc., a leading farmer-owned cooperative and a global agriculture and energy business, announced it... Read more.
The House Rules Committee is scheduled to review H.R. 5078, legislation prohibiting the Environmental Protection... Read more.
Hagie Manufacturing announced that the family owned agricultural application equipment manufacturer has entered into a... Read more.
A pickup in fertilizer demand has brightened the outlook for North American potash companies who... Read more.
- Slow U.S. grain harvest, fast use easing squeeze on storage
- Yara expands fertilizer capacity in Porsgrunn, Norway
- Xanthion In-furrow fungicide receives registration
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- Pilot program seeks to address honeybee-pesticide conundrum
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture