Dealer Update Articles
Corn earworms, also known as cotton bollworms, migrate at night, making them notoriously hard to track.... Read more.
Eliminating weed seeds before they can establish new plants is a practical and effective means of... Read more.
Two years ago, Monsanto launched the Corn Rootworm Knowledge Program, designed to reward the research... Read more.
U.S. wheat exports should not be hurt by the second discovery of experimental Monsanto Co. genetically... Read more.
Wheat Growers will build a first-class grain handling, fertilizer and agronomy facility in Lyman County,... Read more.
Iteris, Inc., a leader in providing intelligent traffic management and weather information solutions, has released... Read more.
The thousands of dollars farmers invest in equipment, seed and labor to produce row crops, such as... Read more.
Canadian fertilizer company Agrium Inc. expects to complete expansion of its Vanscoy, Saskatchewan,... Read more.
A comprehensive study of gene expression in tomato fruits will explore unanswered questions about... Read more.
Financial reporters have been quick to jump on the fact that two of the world’s larger fertilizer... Read more.
As if soybean growers didn’t have enough to worry about with weed resistance, key diseases... Read more.
A second company has sued Syngenta AG over sales of genetically modified corn seed not approved... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement