Dealer Update Articles
A comprehensive study of gene expression in tomato fruits will explore unanswered questions about... Read more.
As if soybean growers didn’t have enough to worry about with weed resistance, key diseases... Read more.
A second company has sued Syngenta AG over sales of genetically modified corn seed not approved... Read more.
Valent U.S.A. Corporation announced on Sept. 8, 2014, the launch of Fierce XLT soybean herbicide for... Read more.
One thing to consider this fall with regards to planting cover crops is how these crop species will... Read more.
Bayer intends in the future to focus entirely on the Life Science businesses - HealthCare and CropScience... Read more.
As nominations are received for the 2014 Operator of the Year award, it’s clear these application... Read more.
Potash Corp of Saskatchewan, the world's second-biggest producer of the crop nutrient potash,... Read more.
Across the globe, consumers (81%) and farmers (78%) say they care a lot about sustainability in... Read more.
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there," said Will Rogers. In... Read more.
In an effort to ensure farmers have full agronomic data access along with security and privacy, 360... Read more.
USDA is now accepting public comments on the draft Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) for Monsanto's... Read more.
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- What to consider in leasing or buying equipment
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- EPA announces final decision to register Enlist Duo
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals