Dealer Update Articles
Oklahoma State University’s Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources is recommending state wheat producers... Read more.
While the message is not new, the declaration of the flaws of the U.S. biomedical research system... Read more.
Farmers from the biggest U.S. corn-growing states have sued Syngenta AG over sales of genetically... Read more.
Helena Chemical of Collierville, Tenn., has reached an agreement to buy Hintzsche Fertilizer Inc., a... Read more.
A team at the University of Missouri and U.S. Department of Agriculture-Agricultural Research Service (USDA-ARS)... Read more.
Purdue researchers have identified a set of genes that can be used to naturally boost the provitamin... Read more.
The Fertilizer Institute (TFI) and the Fertilizer Industry Round Table (FIRT) jointly host the Fertilizer... Read more.
Global seed technology giant Monsanto said on Monday it has launched a global center in Mexico... Read more.
Verdesian Life Sciences, LLC announced that it has acquired QC Corporation, a leading producer and... Read more.
While agricultural scientists, policymakers and farmers are investigating ways to reduce the risk of severe... Read more.
U.S. fertilizer producer Mosaic Co, the world's largest maker of finished phosphate products, said... Read more.
A whole new standard in ag retail plant automation – called Zone Automation – has been... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning