Dealer Update Articles
A group of agricultural organizations, led by the National Pork Producers Council and the American... Read more.
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "United States Pesticides Market - Growth,... Read more.
The new chief executive officer of Potash Corp of Saskatchewan says he will stick with the Canadian... Read more.
Advances in unmanned aircraft systems combined with next generation sensors will contribute to... Read more.
The bio-fertilizers market is an emerging market in North America, and is projected to grow at a... Read more.
The board of directors of Central Valley Ag Cooperative (CVA), Oneill, Neb., and United Farmers... Read more.
A second Chinese citizen was arrested last week in Los Angeles in connection with an alleged plot... Read more.
As our nation looks forward to another Independence Day celebration, for some it may be marred by... Read more.
Verdesian Life Sciences announced that it has acquired Specialty Fertilizer Products (SFP), a Leawood, Kansas-based... Read more.
More than one in five commercial honeybee hives in Oregon did not survive last winter, continuing... Read more.
Wilbur-Ellis Company reportedly has announced it is constructing a fertilizer plant in Miller, S.D., with... Read more.
Observations and reports from Kansas ag retailers indicate that many growers are... Read more.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014