Dealer Update Articles
A team at the University of Missouri and U.S. Department of Agriculture-Agricultural Research Service (USDA-ARS)... Read more.
The Fertilizer Institute (TFI) and the Fertilizer Industry Round Table (FIRT) jointly host the Fertilizer... Read more.
Global seed technology giant Monsanto said on Monday it has launched a global center in Mexico... Read more.
Verdesian Life Sciences, LLC announced that it has acquired QC Corporation, a leading producer and... Read more.
While agricultural scientists, policymakers and farmers are investigating ways to reduce the risk of severe... Read more.
U.S. fertilizer producer Mosaic Co, the world's largest maker of finished phosphate products, said... Read more.
A whole new standard in ag retail plant automation – called Zone Automation – has been... Read more.
Corn earworms, also known as cotton bollworms, migrate at night, making them notoriously hard to track.... Read more.
Eliminating weed seeds before they can establish new plants is a practical and effective means of... Read more.
Two years ago, Monsanto launched the Corn Rootworm Knowledge Program, designed to reward the research... Read more.
U.S. wheat exports should not be hurt by the second discovery of experimental Monsanto Co. genetically... Read more.
Wheat Growers will build a first-class grain handling, fertilizer and agronomy facility in Lyman County,... Read more.
- Bayer CropScience wheat variety trials commence in U.K.
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- Syngenta lawsuit against Bunge over GMO corn revived on appeal
- Crop markets were strong Tuesday night
- Five things to know about fall herbicide treatments
- U.S. urges Japan to be 'bold' in Pacific trade pact talks
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?