Dealer Update Articles
An LSU AgCenter scientist now has the capability for year-round testing of fertilizer and fertilizer... Read more.
Barkley Seed, Inc. announced its acquisition of the Desert Durum Wheat Research Program (the “Desert... Read more.
Pinnacle Agriculture Holdings, LLC will acquire Kerman Ag Resources, Inc.. Kerman Ag will operate as... Read more.
Since releasing our proposal in March to better protect clean water, there have been some questions... Read more.
Fierce XLT soybean herbicide has been talked about as a product to “eliminate the guesswork... Read more.
Building on the proven performance of the industry’s best-selling aftermarket steering systems, Outback Guidance is... Read more.
Loveland Products, Inc., a subsidiary of Agrium, and Actagro, LLC announced that the companies... Read more.
Allied Cooperative announced that the members of Arcadia Co-op voted in favor of a merger with Allied... Read more.
Boron deficiency is one of the most widespread causes of reduced crop yield. Missouri and the... Read more.
DuPont announced construction on two state-of-the-art centers dedicated to developing and testing seed treatment formulations,... Read more.
Koch Agronomic Services, LLC announced the addition of two new nitrogen stabilizers to the Agrotain... Read more.
Deere & Company announced that it will place approximately 460 employees who work in the company's... Read more.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles advance agriculture
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Update on corn and soybean acreage
- China's cotton growing area, yield expected to decline in 2014
- Farm auction in McLean County, Ill., drew 40 bidders
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- EPA regional head and ag leaders talk water quality