Dealer Update Articles
There is a prejudice among many producers, business owners, corporate executives and even “regular” people... Read more.
Americans expect straight talk from their government. If our government says something, you ought to... Read more.
Weyerhaeuser Company announced a technology license agreement with DuPont Pioneer that will advance seed... Read more.
New for 2015, Miller St. Nazianz, Inc. introduced five new class-leading models of NITRO Series sprayers. Tier... Read more.
Agronomic Innovations, LLC, Brighton, Ill., announced the purchase of AgRobotics and its patented AutoProbe... Read more.
Iowa Secretary of Agriculture Bill Northey announced that the $1.4 million in cost share funds made... Read more.
New Holland introduces new Tier 4B Guardian front-boom sprayer models including the highest-capacity... Read more.
Tecomate Wildlife Systems, LLC, a leader of modern food plot management and owner of Tecomate Seed,... Read more.
Washington State University researchers say ancestral exposures to the pesticide methoxychlor may lead to adult... Read more.
AgData, a leading provider of strategic data and analytical solutions to the world’s largest agricultural,... Read more.
U.S. nitrogen fertilizer capacity has boomed in recent years as natural gas costs have decreased.... Read more.
Deep-six weed seeds to control pigweeds and other herbicide-resistant pests in soybean fields. “I’m not advocating... Read more.
- Argentina seeks to export more food to sanction-hit Russia
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Tuesday
- China's carbon plans: secrecy and oversupply darken outlook
- Russian sanctions threaten both Europe's farmers and policymakers
- Ag markets are decidedly mixed at midsession Tuesday
- California’s drought worst since at least 1895
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America