Dealer Update Articles
DuPont Prevathon insect control powered by Rynaxypyr has received United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)... Read more.
As it appeared in Corn & Soybean Digest: As anyone who follows food and agriculture issues knows,... Read more.
Ryegrass demonstrates a unique quality to control the growth of other plants – such as the infamous... Read more.
WinField continues to strengthen its agricultural technology leadership capabilities with solutions aimed at enabling retailers... Read more.
For the most part, soybean aphids have been a problem only in odd numbered years. Several other states... Read more.
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced the availability of the 10th edition of its popular... Read more.
Leaf measurements are often critical in plant physiological and ecological studies, but traditional... Read more.
One of the speakers at the University of Illinois Agronomy Day at Urbana this past week was quoted... Read more.
This week the University of Wisconsin Plant Disease Diagnostic Clinic confirmed Goss’s wilt in... Read more.
Fall armyworms and corn borers have long been a concern for Louisiana corn growers. While farmers... Read more.
J D Equipment, the largest John Deere dealership group in Ohio, has entered into an agreement with... Read more.
CropLife America (CLA) is pleased that U.S. District Court Magistrate Judge Joseph C. Spero dismissed... Read more.
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement