Dealer Update Articles
This summer, Illinois EPA will release a draft of the Illinois Nutrient Loss Reduction Strategy for... Read more.
Precision Laboratories announces Vertex, a new nonionic surfactant certified by the Council of Producers and... Read more.
Syngenta and Anheuser-Busch InBev (AB InBev) announced a partnership to secure the sourcing of high-quality... Read more.
A report from the Associated Press this week notes that the Texas agency that keeps records on chemical... Read more.
The hours-of-service (HOS) regulations for commercial drivers are “arguably the single-most important regulation to the... Read more.
On the five year anniversary of the opening of the BioResearch and Development Growth (BRDG) Park,... Read more.
H.J. Baker announced it will be opening a facility in Irricana, Alberta, Canada, while shutting down... Read more.
The American Soybean Association reminds growers that it is the responsibility of each farmer who... Read more.
Syngenta announced an agreement to acquire the German and Polish winter wheat and winter oilseed... Read more.
Potash Corp of Saskatchewan said on Monday it will rescind layoff notices affecting 50 workers... Read more.
Glyphosate dose response studies have confirmed a glyphosate-resistant population of common ragweed (Ambrosia artimisiifolia)... Read more.
CropLife America (CLA) recognizes National Pollinator Week (June 16-22, 2014), reinforces the importance of pollinators... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting