Dealer Update Articles
Xanthion In-furrow fungicide from BASF has recently received Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registration for use... Read more.
A survey of agricultural retailers was undertaken to provide a benchmark of current practice adoption... Read more.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is announcing a new voluntary Drift Reduction Technology (DRT) program... Read more.
A federal appeals court has opened the door for Syngenta Seeds to revive a lawsuit it brought against... Read more.
Aphids in winter wheat have been reported in Hand County in central South Dakota as well as Hanson,... Read more.
Verdesian Life Sciences, LLC announced that it has signed a licensing agreement with Los Alamos National... Read more.
The Honey Bee Health Coalition, a coalition of more than 30 organizations and agencies from across... Read more.
TekWear, LLC, of Buford, Ga., is one of 11 ag technology start-up companies selected to participate... Read more.
Iowa is home to more top 100 agricultural cooperatives than any other state, according to recently... Read more.
The EPA is registering the herbicide Enlist Duo with first-time ever restrictions to manage the problem... Read more.
Cheminova, Inc. announced the launch of Bestow herbicide, which provides control of numerous grassy... Read more.
The market for commercial uses of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), or drones, will grow to $1.7 billion... Read more.
- Try to apply fall herbicide treatments before December
- USDA to improve rural telecommunications infrastructure
- Slow U.S. grain harvest, fast use easing squeeze on storage
- Yara expands fertilizer capacity in Porsgrunn, Norway
- Xanthion In-furrow fungicide receives registration
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture