StorOx 2.0 now registered in California
BioSafe Systems announced that StorOx 2.0, a bactericide/fungicide, is now registered for use in California. StorOx 2.0 is a versatile post-harvest tool that extends shelf life and reduces spoilage of stored crops. A chlorine alternative, StorOx 2.0 leaves no residues. Use StorOx 2.0 in all packing shed and post-harvest applications to kill bacteria, fungi and their spores, which cause premature decay.
StorOx 2.0 is also labeled for hard-surface treatments including sanitization and disinfection of packing and processing equipment, packaging equipment, field equipment and other post-harvest applications. Listed microorganisms include E-coli, Salmonella, Klebsiella, Staph, Listeria and other gram-positive and negative bacteria.
For more information on StorOx 2.0 in California, contact Jay Sughroue at 951-719-9244 or Paul Archibald at 707-344-5574.
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- U.S. lawmakers warn Japan, Canada on Pacific trade deal talks
- NASA sponsors AgriLife research of drought-stricken trees
- USDA announces farm bill supplemental crop coverage
- Kites, balloon collect aerial data for soybean drought tolerance
- Researchers explore early corn planting
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014