StorOx 2.0 now registered in California
BioSafe Systems announced that StorOx 2.0, a bactericide/fungicide, is now registered for use in California. StorOx 2.0 is a versatile post-harvest tool that extends shelf life and reduces spoilage of stored crops. A chlorine alternative, StorOx 2.0 leaves no residues. Use StorOx 2.0 in all packing shed and post-harvest applications to kill bacteria, fungi and their spores, which cause premature decay.
StorOx 2.0 is also labeled for hard-surface treatments including sanitization and disinfection of packing and processing equipment, packaging equipment, field equipment and other post-harvest applications. Listed microorganisms include E-coli, Salmonella, Klebsiella, Staph, Listeria and other gram-positive and negative bacteria.
For more information on StorOx 2.0 in California, contact Jay Sughroue at 951-719-9244 or Paul Archibald at 707-344-5574.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law