StorOx 2.0 now registered in California
BioSafe Systems announced that StorOx 2.0, a bactericide/fungicide, is now registered for use in California. StorOx 2.0 is a versatile post-harvest tool that extends shelf life and reduces spoilage of stored crops. A chlorine alternative, StorOx 2.0 leaves no residues. Use StorOx 2.0 in all packing shed and post-harvest applications to kill bacteria, fungi and their spores, which cause premature decay.
StorOx 2.0 is also labeled for hard-surface treatments including sanitization and disinfection of packing and processing equipment, packaging equipment, field equipment and other post-harvest applications. Listed microorganisms include E-coli, Salmonella, Klebsiella, Staph, Listeria and other gram-positive and negative bacteria.
For more information on StorOx 2.0 in California, contact Jay Sughroue at 951-719-9244 or Paul Archibald at 707-344-5574.
- New equipment enhances fertilizer research
- Ag markets diverged Tuesday morning
- Breakthrough in the understanding of plant growth, development
- Monsanto sells Desert Durum Wheat Research Program
- Midco Global, Inc. and DuBois Engineering sign joint venture
- Fargo selected for National Agricultural Genotyping Center