StorOx 2.0 now registered in California
BioSafe Systems announced that StorOx 2.0, a bactericide/fungicide, is now registered for use in California. StorOx 2.0 is a versatile post-harvest tool that extends shelf life and reduces spoilage of stored crops. A chlorine alternative, StorOx 2.0 leaves no residues. Use StorOx 2.0 in all packing shed and post-harvest applications to kill bacteria, fungi and their spores, which cause premature decay.
StorOx 2.0 is also labeled for hard-surface treatments including sanitization and disinfection of packing and processing equipment, packaging equipment, field equipment and other post-harvest applications. Listed microorganisms include E-coli, Salmonella, Klebsiella, Staph, Listeria and other gram-positive and negative bacteria.
For more information on StorOx 2.0 in California, contact Jay Sughroue at 951-719-9244 or Paul Archibald at 707-344-5574.
- US soy exports to China could drop with crush-margins at 2-yr low
- Corn to see record production for 2014-15
- Maximizing buyer power in volatile markets
- Insight into drought tolerance of TAM wheat varieties
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning