StorOx 2.0 now registered in California
BioSafe Systems announced that StorOx 2.0, a bactericide/fungicide, is now registered for use in California. StorOx 2.0 is a versatile post-harvest tool that extends shelf life and reduces spoilage of stored crops. A chlorine alternative, StorOx 2.0 leaves no residues. Use StorOx 2.0 in all packing shed and post-harvest applications to kill bacteria, fungi and their spores, which cause premature decay.
StorOx 2.0 is also labeled for hard-surface treatments including sanitization and disinfection of packing and processing equipment, packaging equipment, field equipment and other post-harvest applications. Listed microorganisms include E-coli, Salmonella, Klebsiella, Staph, Listeria and other gram-positive and negative bacteria.
For more information on StorOx 2.0 in California, contact Jay Sughroue at 951-719-9244 or Paul Archibald at 707-344-5574.
- Farmland price outlook in 2014 and beyond
- Climate change to cut South Asia's growth 9% by 2100
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- As risk of drought rises, Australian farmers struggle to invest
- Soybean aphids make an unusual appearance
- Livestock futures led most ag markets lower Wednesday morning
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Fall burndown benefits go beyond weed control