Nutrient management education seminars scheduled
The California Association of Pest Control Advisers (CAPCA) has scheduled two nutrient management education events for August 2014. The seminars will be coordinated by CAPCA ED, the continuing education division of CAPCA.
Topics will include macro, secondary and micro nutrients, current agronomic practices, improvements in fertilizer technology, and application that will allow for the efficient use of fertilizer and protection of the environment.
The seminars will provide continuing education hours for PCAs, QALs, QACs and other license/certificate holders. Credit has been approved for the more difficult to acquire Certified Crop Adviser (CCA) CEUs (nutrient management, soil/water, and crop management). The seminars, which will run from 8:00 am to 3:15 pm, are scheduled for:
August 26th - Veterans Memorial Building, Exeter, CA
August 27th - Santa Ynez Valley Marriott, Buellton, CA
Registration cost: $60.00 Pre-registration, $80.00 at-the-door.
Registration and agenda information is available on-line at https://capcaed.com/
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease