Nutrient management education seminars scheduled
The California Association of Pest Control Advisers (CAPCA) has scheduled two nutrient management education events for August 2014. The seminars will be coordinated by CAPCA ED, the continuing education division of CAPCA.
Topics will include macro, secondary and micro nutrients, current agronomic practices, improvements in fertilizer technology, and application that will allow for the efficient use of fertilizer and protection of the environment.
The seminars will provide continuing education hours for PCAs, QALs, QACs and other license/certificate holders. Credit has been approved for the more difficult to acquire Certified Crop Adviser (CCA) CEUs (nutrient management, soil/water, and crop management). The seminars, which will run from 8:00 am to 3:15 pm, are scheduled for:
August 26th - Veterans Memorial Building, Exeter, CA
August 27th - Santa Ynez Valley Marriott, Buellton, CA
Registration cost: $60.00 Pre-registration, $80.00 at-the-door.
Registration and agenda information is available on-line at https://capcaed.com/
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- FMC opens new Asia Innovation Center in Shanghai
- Groundwater levels drop in Southwest in ongoing drought
- Council of the European Union adopts position on GMOs
- New Holland launches new self-propelled sprayer line
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note
- Study says neonic insecticides widespread in Iowa waters
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- AgData acquired by Vista Equity Partners
- Granular completes nationwide beta testing; signs first customers
- Concerns grow over damage to EU wheat crop quality
- Evogene amends Bayer wheat agreement