Nutrient management education seminars scheduled
The California Association of Pest Control Advisers (CAPCA) has scheduled two nutrient management education events for August 2014. The seminars will be coordinated by CAPCA ED, the continuing education division of CAPCA.
Topics will include macro, secondary and micro nutrients, current agronomic practices, improvements in fertilizer technology, and application that will allow for the efficient use of fertilizer and protection of the environment.
The seminars will provide continuing education hours for PCAs, QALs, QACs and other license/certificate holders. Credit has been approved for the more difficult to acquire Certified Crop Adviser (CCA) CEUs (nutrient management, soil/water, and crop management). The seminars, which will run from 8:00 am to 3:15 pm, are scheduled for:
August 26th - Veterans Memorial Building, Exeter, CA
August 27th - Santa Ynez Valley Marriott, Buellton, CA
Registration cost: $60.00 Pre-registration, $80.00 at-the-door.
Registration and agenda information is available on-line at https://capcaed.com/
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement