Last week to nominate 2013 Farm Manager of the Year
click image to zoom It’s that time of year again! Submit your nominations now for the 2013 Professional Farm Manager of the Year Award co-sponsored by Syngenta, the American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers (ASFMRA) and AgProfessional magazine.
This award recognizes professional farm managers whose dedication and commitment to agriculture have benefited their clients, the American consumer and our most precious commodity – the land. To be eligible, a professional farm manager or a farm management team must have at least five years farm management experience and hold membership in ASFMRA. To submit your nominations, visit www.farmmanageroftheyear.com.
Nominations are due by June 14. The award will be presented during the ASFMRA Annual Convention, which will be held Nov. 11– Nov. 15 in Reno, Nev.
- Argentina seeks to export more food to sanction-hit Russia
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Tuesday
- China's carbon plans: secrecy and oversupply darken outlook
- Russian sanctions threaten both Europe's farmers and policymakers
- Ag markets are decidedly mixed at midsession Tuesday
- California’s drought worst since at least 1895
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America