Last week to nominate 2013 Farm Manager of the Year
click image to zoom It’s that time of year again! Submit your nominations now for the 2013 Professional Farm Manager of the Year Award co-sponsored by Syngenta, the American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers (ASFMRA) and AgProfessional magazine.
This award recognizes professional farm managers whose dedication and commitment to agriculture have benefited their clients, the American consumer and our most precious commodity – the land. To be eligible, a professional farm manager or a farm management team must have at least five years farm management experience and hold membership in ASFMRA. To submit your nominations, visit www.farmmanageroftheyear.com.
Nominations are due by June 14. The award will be presented during the ASFMRA Annual Convention, which will be held Nov. 11– Nov. 15 in Reno, Nev.
- US soy exports to China could drop with crush-margins at 2-yr low
- Corn to see record production for 2014-15
- Maximizing buyer power in volatile markets
- Insight into drought tolerance of TAM wheat varieties
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning