Last week to nominate 2013 Farm Manager of the Year
click image to zoom It’s that time of year again! Submit your nominations now for the 2013 Professional Farm Manager of the Year Award co-sponsored by Syngenta, the American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers (ASFMRA) and AgProfessional magazine.
This award recognizes professional farm managers whose dedication and commitment to agriculture have benefited their clients, the American consumer and our most precious commodity – the land. To be eligible, a professional farm manager or a farm management team must have at least five years farm management experience and hold membership in ASFMRA. To submit your nominations, visit www.farmmanageroftheyear.com.
Nominations are due by June 14. The award will be presented during the ASFMRA Annual Convention, which will be held Nov. 11– Nov. 15 in Reno, Nev.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta