AgPro Weekly Articles
U.S. regulators on Tuesday said they are leaning toward approval of a new line of herbicide-tolerant... Read more.
Monsanto Company and The Climate Corporation, its division, joined a roundtable of experts at the... Read more.
Nichino America, Inc. announced it has acquired sole U.S. distribution rights of the Strada rice herbicide... Read more.
Thousands of acres of center-pivot irrigation around Las Cruces, N.M., have been converted to subsurface... Read more.
U.S. urea barge prices have rebounded to near year-ago levels but an increase in rice acres, elevated... Read more.
Officials from the EPA’s Office of Water and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers held a special... Read more.
By studying the nutrient content of leaves and the DNA of apple trees, U.S. Department of Agriculture... Read more.
2Blades and Sakata Seed have completed a non-exclusive license to the sequence of the pepper disease... Read more.
DuPont Crop Protection and Advanta US have signed a joint agreement to commercialize the DuPont... Read more.
Agrium Inc said Thursday it halted production at its lone potash mine, Vanscoy, due to a mechanical... Read more.
Beck's Hybrids has purchased the former DuPont Pioneer production facility located in Mount Pleasant,... Read more.
Cargill has completed the acquisition of a salt production business in Hersey, Mich., from the Mosaic... Read more.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?