AgPro Weekly Articles
Following Friends of the Earth issuing its Gardeners Beware report that 51 percent of garden plants... Read more.
CropLife America (CLA) announced it is dismayed by the alleged connection that researchers with the... Read more.
Midwestern BioAg, Inc., Proteus Environmental Technologies, LLC and Grower's Secret, Inc. announce the... Read more.
Home Depot and other U.S. companies are working to eliminate or limit use of a type of pesticide suspected... Read more.
Because nearly 95 percent of soybeans in the U.S. are grown from biotechnology seed, it was only fitting... Read more.
University of Arizona researchers are playing a leading role in an unprecedented effort to save... Read more.
Tucker Price, Cook County Extension Agent, has found a serious epidemic of downy mildew. This disease... Read more.
Syngenta has unveiled plans for the introduction of a new active ingredient. The SDHI fungicide... Read more.
On June 20, 2014, President Obama issued a directive to federal agencies to create a federal strategy... Read more.
Bayer CropScience announced the introduction of Credenz, the company’s first global soybean seed brand, commercially... Read more.
Farmers in North Florida have been voting with their pocketbook the last several years. The region... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) announced $8 million in Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) incentives... Read more.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease