AgPro Weekly Articles
Real-Time Kinematics (RTK) is a high-tech tool developed to allow satellite information from the Global... Read more.
Growers now have more help for preparing clean seedbeds and managing herbicide resistance for the... Read more.
As growers prepare for another harvest, it’s important to consider how nitrogen stabilization not only... Read more.
Purdue University is establishing a center that will combine the broad-based expertise of dozens of... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer announced to plans to open three new research facilities—one in Canada, Delaware and... Read more.
Editor's note: A special thanks to Dr. Monica Ozores-Hampton for coordinating The Immokalee Report. Phosphorus... Read more.
Using a yeast-sugar-water mixture, berry growers can easily keep tabs on a pest that causes millions... Read more.
Platform Specialty Products Corporation, a global specialty chemicals company, announced that it has entered... Read more.
A global leader in variable rate technology, Farmers Edge, announced a joint venture with ISOBUS,... Read more.
Koch Nitrogen Company, LLC will begin construction in mid-September on a previously-announced $1.3 billion expansion... Read more.
The Asmark Institute announced plans to recognize Ford B. West for his years of service to the fertilizer... Read more.
The USDA’s Final Environmental Impact Statement (FEIS) on Enlist corn and soybeans has been issued... Read more.
- China cites public opinion in GMO soybean approval delay
- U.S, Brazil settle cotton subsidy dispute for $300 million
- Nominations open for 2015 4R Advocate Awards program
- Coalition questions legitimacy of EPA's proposed WOTUS rule
- Ag markets were decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- Louisiana ag officials ask for new rules for drones
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto