AgPro Weekly Articles
Certis USA introduces Rendition, a broad spectrum bactericide, fungicide and disinfectant, that contains a... Read more.
Topcon Positioning Group announced the groundbreaking of the Technology Innovation District in Concordia, Italy. Community... Read more.
A major University of California (UC) initiative intended to marshal resources across the UC system... Read more.
Dow AgroSciences is anticipating a positive next step in the registration process for Enlist Duo herbicide.... Read more.
Dow AgroSciences LLC has signed a binding agreement to purchase Coodetec's seeds business in Brazil.... Read more.
Novariant, Inc. announced it has assigned the rights of its aftermarket Australian distributors to its... Read more.
InfoAg 2014 will be held July 29-31 in St. Louis, Missouri at the Union Station Hotel. InfoAg continues... Read more.
(Note: Graber wrote the following article based on a news release by Kaitlin Morgan, K-State Research... Read more.
Bayer CropScience announced it will invest $29.6 million in the expansion of its North American and... Read more.
Plant analysis is an excellent “quality control” tool for growers interested in high yield crop... Read more.
There may now be as many as 6.5 million direct and indirect jobs in renewable energy, according to... Read more.
This time of year, soybeans may begin showing signs of chlorosis or other leaf discoloration in all... Read more.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease