AgPro Weekly Articles
Bayer CropScience announced its plans to release a new broadleaf corn herbicide, DiFlexx. DiFlexx will... Read more.
Valmont Industries, Inc., a leading global provider of engineered products and services for infrastructure and... Read more.
A package of bills aimed at regulating drought-parched California's stressed groundwater supplies has come under... Read more.
A group of global biotech crop companies won a court victory last Monday that blocks enactment of... Read more.
Those who follow the issue of genetically engineered crops have heard claims that there is little... Read more.
The federal Surface Transportation Board (STB) announced that it will hold a public hearing on the... Read more.
Dow AgroSciences LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company, held a community open... Read more.
The American Farm Bureau Federation last week asked a federal appellate court in Pennsylvania to... Read more.
Several peanut fields in Holmes County are demonstrating yellowing foliage that is easily observed from... Read more.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency on Friday sent its final targets for 2014 biofuel use to... Read more.
Insect pests cause billions of dollars in damage annually to farms, forests, landscapes, structures... Read more.
In letters sent this week to the European Commission and the U.S. Trade Representative, the American... Read more.
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- Corn harvest pace picks up, but…
- New insect management knowledge program from Monsanto
- Why is micronutrient availability so patchy in a field?
- Monsanto issues comment on Oregon and Montana GM wheat
- Crop traders are awaiting today's big USDA reports
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto