AgPro Weekly Articles
The Fertilizer Institute (TFI) launched the 2015 4R Advocate Awards Program with a call for entries... Read more.
The Agricultural Retailers Association and fellow members of the Waters Advocacy Coalition (WAC) submitted a... Read more.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is in the process of changing rules and regulations regarding... Read more.
Summit Seed Coatings Indiana LLC, a custom traditional and organic seed coating company, announced plans... Read more.
Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced that the nation's farmer, rancher and fishery cooperatives set a... Read more.
The Agricultural Act of 2014 (the “2014 farm bill”) has many new provisions that will... Read more.
When we think of applying fertilizer the nutrients that come to mind initially are the major nutrients... Read more.
AgReliant Genetics LLC, a leader in seed research, production and quality and the third largest... Read more.
The comment period for a draft environmental impact statement (EIS) on environmental impacts that may... Read more.
Cheminova, Inc. announced the launch of Harrow herbicide, a selective herbicide for use in field... Read more.
A University of Florida team is part of a group of scientists from 11 institutions that will tackle... Read more.
Walnuts are known to be a rich source of disease-fighting nutrients; they are often labeled a “superfood”... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement