AgPro Weekly Articles
Amid increasing opposition from agriculture and other industry groups, and from another agency in the... Read more.
Gowan Company, LLC announced that its Captiva, a natural repellent bio-insecticide, has received federal registration... Read more.
More than half of Nebraska's farmland is leased, and much of that with only a handshake agreement.... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has made new financial assistance available to eligible Florida... Read more.
Warm weather and a wet landscape increase soil’s ability to store carbon, which in turn helps... Read more.
A University of Florida scientist has moved one step closer to his goal of eliminating 99.9 percent... Read more.
Gypsum, which has roots in the past as a farm soil treatment, also may have a bright future, and not... Read more.
Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd. (formerly Makhteshim Agan Industries) and China National Agrochemical Corporation (CNAC),... Read more.
Scientists at Washington State University have received a grant from the National Science Foundation to... Read more.
Dow Chemical Co. said it expects to raise more than $2 billion from three businesses that it has put... Read more.
The new FARMit Education Program developed by the California Chapter of Farm Managers and Rural... Read more.
A small North Carolina agriculture business is accusing a fertilizer company owned by the billionaire... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning