AgPro Weekly Articles
The Fertilizer Institute (TFI) launched the 2015 4R Advocate Awards Program with a call for entries... Read more.
The Agricultural Retailers Association and fellow members of the Waters Advocacy Coalition (WAC) submitted a... Read more.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is in the process of changing rules and regulations regarding... Read more.
Summit Seed Coatings Indiana LLC, a custom traditional and organic seed coating company, announced plans... Read more.
Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced that the nation's farmer, rancher and fishery cooperatives set a... Read more.
The Agricultural Act of 2014 (the “2014 farm bill”) has many new provisions that will... Read more.
When we think of applying fertilizer the nutrients that come to mind initially are the major nutrients... Read more.
AgReliant Genetics LLC, a leader in seed research, production and quality and the third largest... Read more.
The comment period for a draft environmental impact statement (EIS) on environmental impacts that may... Read more.
Cheminova, Inc. announced the launch of Harrow herbicide, a selective herbicide for use in field... Read more.
A University of Florida team is part of a group of scientists from 11 institutions that will tackle... Read more.
Walnuts are known to be a rich source of disease-fighting nutrients; they are often labeled a “superfood”... Read more.
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- What to consider in leasing or buying equipment
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- EPA announces final decision to register Enlist Duo
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals