AgPro Weekly Articles
Amid increasing opposition from agriculture and other industry groups, and from another agency in the... Read more.
Washington State University researchers have discovered that a common potato virus and a fungus-like... Read more.
A strawberry monitoring web system that will soon expand to South Carolina is one of many reasons... Read more.
A joint collaboration between Chandler Equipment Company and SFP, a Verdesian Life Sciences company, has... Read more.
Canadian potash exporter Canpotex Ltd said it will spend $140 million to upgrade its export facility... Read more.
The U.S. Chemical Safety Board (CSB) is recommending critical safety improvements to the widely-used... Read more.
An Orange County, California, jury awarded $20.7 million in compensation in a class action lawsuit... Read more.
The Andersons, Inc. announced its purchase of Auburn Bean and Grain of Auburn, Michigan. The purchase... Read more.
Growers wanting to increase crop yields while helping to improve Ohio’s water quality can do... Read more.
Salford Inc, manufacturers of tillage, seeding and fertilizer application equipment have acquired BBI... Read more.
The Environmental Defense Fund (EDF) has launched a new, collaborative initiative to eliminate fertilizer pollution... Read more.
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) issued a new fact sheet to uproot common misconceptions... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement