AgPro Weekly Articles
There’s a national shortage of young agricultural professionals, according to a report released last week... Read more.
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. announced that the company and Yara International ASA have terminated... Read more.
A blend of odors that attracts spotted wing drosophila flies (SWD) has been developed into a new lure... Read more.
The University of Florida is partnering with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services... Read more.
Spensa Technologies Inc., a precision agricultural startup, received $1.3 million from multiple investors and venture... Read more.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) released an analysis of the benefits of neonicotinoid seed... Read more.
As more than 100 guests looked on, Wheat Growers officially broke ground for a state-of-the-art shuttle... Read more.
Syngenta held a grand re-opening for its newly-expanded Phillips, Neb., seed corn production facility.... Read more.
U.S. farmers are cutting back on spreading fertilizer this autumn in response to a drop in crop prices... Read more.
Data Mapper announced it will expand its cloud-based platform to ingest data collected by a wider... Read more.
How will weaker corn prices affect recommended nitrogen (N) fertilizer rates in the 2015 crop? The... Read more.
Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced several steps that the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement