AgPro Weekly Articles
How will weaker corn prices affect recommended nitrogen (N) fertilizer rates in the 2015 crop? The... Read more.
Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced several steps that the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is... Read more.
Amid increasing opposition from agriculture and other industry groups, and from another agency in the... Read more.
Washington State University researchers have discovered that a common potato virus and a fungus-like... Read more.
A strawberry monitoring web system that will soon expand to South Carolina is one of many reasons... Read more.
A joint collaboration between Chandler Equipment Company and SFP, a Verdesian Life Sciences company, has... Read more.
Canadian potash exporter Canpotex Ltd said it will spend $140 million to upgrade its export facility... Read more.
The U.S. Chemical Safety Board (CSB) is recommending critical safety improvements to the widely-used... Read more.
An Orange County, California, jury awarded $20.7 million in compensation in a class action lawsuit... Read more.
The Andersons, Inc. announced its purchase of Auburn Bean and Grain of Auburn, Michigan. The purchase... Read more.
Growers wanting to increase crop yields while helping to improve Ohio’s water quality can do... Read more.
Salford Inc, manufacturers of tillage, seeding and fertilizer application equipment have acquired BBI... Read more.
- CF Industries terminates merger discussions with Yara Intl.
- Abengoa celebrates grand opening of its first biofuels plant
- NAWG calls for more biotech wheat research
- Iowa leaders issue critical statement on EPA’s WOTUS rule
- GMO labeling foes spend big on campaigns in Oregon, Colorado
- Accelerating harvesting depressed crop futures Sunday night
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- Take That, Red Baron
- Understand and adapt to different communication styles
- Offshore wind farms are the future, says Statkraft CEO
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals