AgPro Weekly Articles
The American Farm Bureau Federation last week asked a federal appellate court in Pennsylvania to... Read more.
Several peanut fields in Holmes County are demonstrating yellowing foliage that is easily observed from... Read more.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency on Friday sent its final targets for 2014 biofuel use to... Read more.
Insect pests cause billions of dollars in damage annually to farms, forests, landscapes, structures... Read more.
In letters sent this week to the European Commission and the U.S. Trade Representative, the American... Read more.
The National Academy of Science’ National Research Council (NRC) has started a two-year study of... Read more.
Mitsui Chemicals Agro, Inc. (MCAG), and Hokusan Co., Ltd. (HOK), announced the signing of an exclusive... Read more.
DuPont Crop Protection (DuPont) announced an agreement with Mitsui & Co., Ltd. (Mitsui) for DuPont... Read more.
In support of Bayer CropScience's continued growth and to strengthen its support of the Western... Read more.
Agriculture industry leaders have joined together to create the Yuma Center of Excellence for Desert... Read more.
Registrants of the insecticide methomyl and the Environmental Protection Agency have agreed to mitigation measures... Read more.
California avocado growers produced a crop of about 315 million pounds, even though water is becoming... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement