AgPro Weekly Articles
The US-EPA has released a new Label Review Manual (LRM) in May 2014. According to the manual, "the... Read more.
California avocado growers produced a crop of about 315 million pounds, even though water is becoming... Read more.
For the ninth consecutive year, AGCO Application Equipment will once again recognize North America’s top... Read more.
Pendleton Grain Growers, Inc. (PGG), has entered into negations to sell the ag supply retail stores... Read more.
Deere & Co, the world's largest maker of farm equipment, said it would indefinitely lay off more... Read more.
Agro-Culture Liquid Fertilizers announced the opening of its new IQhub, a 9,500-square foot center for... Read more.
Real-Time Kinematics (RTK) is a high-tech tool developed to allow satellite information from the Global... Read more.
Growers now have more help for preparing clean seedbeds and managing herbicide resistance for the... Read more.
As growers prepare for another harvest, it’s important to consider how nitrogen stabilization not only... Read more.
Purdue University is establishing a center that will combine the broad-based expertise of dozens of... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer announced to plans to open three new research facilities—one in Canada, Delaware and... Read more.
Using a yeast-sugar-water mixture, berry growers can easily keep tabs on a pest that causes millions... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?