AgPro Weekly Articles
Dow AgroSciences LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company, held a community open... Read more.
The American Farm Bureau Federation last week asked a federal appellate court in Pennsylvania to... Read more.
Several peanut fields in Holmes County are demonstrating yellowing foliage that is easily observed from... Read more.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency on Friday sent its final targets for 2014 biofuel use to... Read more.
Insect pests cause billions of dollars in damage annually to farms, forests, landscapes, structures... Read more.
In letters sent this week to the European Commission and the U.S. Trade Representative, the American... Read more.
The National Academy of Science’ National Research Council (NRC) has started a two-year study of... Read more.
Mitsui Chemicals Agro, Inc. (MCAG), and Hokusan Co., Ltd. (HOK), announced the signing of an exclusive... Read more.
DuPont Crop Protection (DuPont) announced an agreement with Mitsui & Co., Ltd. (Mitsui) for DuPont... Read more.
In support of Bayer CropScience's continued growth and to strengthen its support of the Western... Read more.
Agriculture industry leaders have joined together to create the Yuma Center of Excellence for Desert... Read more.
Registrants of the insecticide methomyl and the Environmental Protection Agency have agreed to mitigation measures... Read more.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?