Agrium signs agency agreement with Monsanto
Agrium Inc. announced that Monsanto has entered into a one season, non-exclusive agency agreement with Agrium to offer the use of Monsanto’s Climate Pro platform to Crop Production Service’s (“CPS”) grower customers.
The Climate Pro technology will complement CPS’s existing comprehensive precision agriculture products and services offering, known as Echelon. Agrium will provide further details on the growth strategy for Echelon precision agriculture in the second half of 2014.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture