AgPro Weekly Articles
The US-EPA has released a new Label Review Manual (LRM) in May 2014. According to the manual, "the... Read more.
Agriculture industry leaders have joined together to create the Yuma Center of Excellence for Desert... Read more.
Registrants of the insecticide methomyl and the Environmental Protection Agency have agreed to mitigation measures... Read more.
California avocado growers produced a crop of about 315 million pounds, even though water is becoming... Read more.
For the ninth consecutive year, AGCO Application Equipment will once again recognize North America’s top... Read more.
Pendleton Grain Growers, Inc. (PGG), has entered into negations to sell the ag supply retail stores... Read more.
Deere & Co, the world's largest maker of farm equipment, said it would indefinitely lay off more... Read more.
Agro-Culture Liquid Fertilizers announced the opening of its new IQhub, a 9,500-square foot center for... Read more.
Real-Time Kinematics (RTK) is a high-tech tool developed to allow satellite information from the Global... Read more.
Growers now have more help for preparing clean seedbeds and managing herbicide resistance for the... Read more.
As growers prepare for another harvest, it’s important to consider how nitrogen stabilization not only... Read more.
Purdue University is establishing a center that will combine the broad-based expertise of dozens of... Read more.
- Crop futures diverged from livestock markets Wednesday night
- Be ready for late summer heat
- Farmland price outlook in 2014 and beyond
- Climate change to cut South Asia's growth 9% by 2100
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- As risk of drought rises, Australian farmers struggle to invest
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Agricultural associations respond to government shutdown