AgPro Weekly Articles
There’s a national shortage of young agricultural professionals, according to a report released last week... Read more.
Arysta LifeScience announced that Platform Specialty Products has reached a definitive agreement with... Read more.
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. announced that the company and Yara International ASA have terminated... Read more.
A blend of odors that attracts spotted wing drosophila flies (SWD) has been developed into a new lure... Read more.
The University of Florida is partnering with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services... Read more.
Spensa Technologies Inc., a precision agricultural startup, received $1.3 million from multiple investors and venture... Read more.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) released an analysis of the benefits of neonicotinoid seed... Read more.
As more than 100 guests looked on, Wheat Growers officially broke ground for a state-of-the-art shuttle... Read more.
Syngenta held a grand re-opening for its newly-expanded Phillips, Neb., seed corn production facility.... Read more.
U.S. farmers are cutting back on spreading fertilizer this autumn in response to a drop in crop prices... Read more.
Data Mapper announced it will expand its cloud-based platform to ingest data collected by a wider... Read more.
How will weaker corn prices affect recommended nitrogen (N) fertilizer rates in the 2015 crop? The... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?