Organizations to Explore Impact of Weeds and Invasive Plants
The growing impact of weeds on farming, gardening and land management will be the focus of the first joint annual meeting of two leading Midwest weed science organizations.
Both the North Central Weed Science Society (NCWSS) and the Midwest Invasive Plant Network will meet Dec. 8-11 at the Hyatt Regency in Indianapolis. The event is expected to draw students, educators, and professionals from public and private organizations who are interested in the effective control of weeds and invasive plants.
Four days of symposia and workshops will span a broad range of topics
No matching related articles at this time.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture