Organizations to Explore Impact of Weeds and Invasive Plants
The growing impact of weeds on farming, gardening and land management will be the focus of the first joint annual meeting of two leading Midwest weed science organizations.
Both the North Central Weed Science Society (NCWSS) and the Midwest Invasive Plant Network will meet Dec. 8-11 at the Hyatt Regency in Indianapolis. The event is expected to draw students, educators, and professionals from public and private organizations who are interested in the effective control of weeds and invasive plants.
Four days of symposia and workshops will span a broad range of topics
No matching related articles at this time.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning