Mustang Seeds acquires Coyote Seeds
Mustang Seeds has announced is acquisition of Coyote Brand Seeds.
Mustang Seeds is a full-line agricultural seed company located in Madison that has served the Dakotas, Minnesota, Iowa and Nebraska since 1963. Terry Schultz, president of Mustang Seeds, said the acquisition should be a good fit for Mustang as it will allow for Mustang to offer new varieties of seeds to customers.
"One of the products they've been known for is 990 alfalfa," Schultz said.
For more, click here.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning