Mustang Seeds acquires Coyote Seeds
Mustang Seeds has announced is acquisition of Coyote Brand Seeds.
Mustang Seeds is a full-line agricultural seed company located in Madison that has served the Dakotas, Minnesota, Iowa and Nebraska since 1963. Terry Schultz, president of Mustang Seeds, said the acquisition should be a good fit for Mustang as it will allow for Mustang to offer new varieties of seeds to customers.
"One of the products they've been known for is 990 alfalfa," Schultz said.
For more, click here.
No matching related articles at this time.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta