Mustang Seeds acquires Coyote Seeds
Mustang Seeds has announced is acquisition of Coyote Brand Seeds.
Mustang Seeds is a full-line agricultural seed company located in Madison that has served the Dakotas, Minnesota, Iowa and Nebraska since 1963. Terry Schultz, president of Mustang Seeds, said the acquisition should be a good fit for Mustang as it will allow for Mustang to offer new varieties of seeds to customers.
"One of the products they've been known for is 990 alfalfa," Schultz said.
For more, click here.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals