Florida Citrus Commission Approves Tax Cut, Budget
The Florida Citrus Commission, the governing body of the Department of Citrus voted Oct. 22 to lower taxes on some fresh citrus fruit by about 40 percent. The commission also approved the department's 2008-09 budget of $64.2 million.
For more, click here.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning