Florida Citrus Commission Approves Tax Cut, Budget
The Florida Citrus Commission, the governing body of the Department of Citrus voted Oct. 22 to lower taxes on some fresh citrus fruit by about 40 percent. The commission also approved the department's 2008-09 budget of $64.2 million.
For more, click here.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto