Florida Citrus Commission Approves Tax Cut, Budget
The Florida Citrus Commission, the governing body of the Department of Citrus voted Oct. 22 to lower taxes on some fresh citrus fruit by about 40 percent. The commission also approved the department's 2008-09 budget of $64.2 million.
For more, click here.
No matching related articles at this time.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture