Faegre & Benson Launches Food, Agriculture and Biofuels Group
Source: Faegre & Benson
Faegre & Benson LLP has launched an industry-focused, cross-practice group to enhance its support of clients in the food, agriculture and biofuels industries. Composed of more than 100 lawyers, this group serves the full range of national and worldwide legal needs for companies in these industries.
To ensure clients draw maximum benefit from the firm's depth of experience, Faegre & Benson has created industry segment teams with leaders responsible for monitoring key legal and business developments that impact companies operating in those areas. The segments include: Crop Protection Products, Agricultural Retail & Distribution, Seed Products, Grain Products, Protein Production & Processing (Pork, Dairy, Cattle and Poultry), nimal Health Products, Agricultural Finance, Food Processing & Technologies, Beverage Products, Restaurants, Agricultural Equipment and Biofuels.
"This business model leverages our longtime commitment to and representation of food, agriculture and biofuels companies," says group leader Kim J. Walker. "We are ideally positioned to respond to these clients' evolving business and legal needs and to provide the most cost-effective and time-sensitive support."
Faegre & Benson has also formed legal service teams in core practice areas to assure clients that the firm understands the business context of their needs, says Walker. These service areas include litigation, mergers and acquisitions, real estate, immigration, intellectual property and environmental.
"We are proud to work with companies in the food, agriculture and biofuels industries," says Thomas G. Morgan, chairman of the firm. "Organizing and focusing resources in this way reinforces our firmwide commitment to collaborate with current and future industry leaders."
The firm's clients in these industries include Cargill, DuPont, Pioneer, Hormel, Land O'Lakes, General Mills, ADM, Syngenta Seeds and Syngenta Crop Protection, VeraSun Energy, Advanced BioEnergy and Agrium.
No matching related articles at this time.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta