Arcadia Biosciences to Expand Biotech Offerings
Arcadia Biosciences Inc., an agricultural biotechnology company focused on developing technologies and products that benefit the environment and human health, has raised $15 million in financing from its current investors. The transaction was led by Exeter Life Sciences, with full participation of other key shareholders including CMEA Ventures, BASF Venture Capital America Inc., and Saints Capital.
The company will use proceeds from the financing to fund and complete the launch of Arcadia's GLA Safflower Oil
No matching related articles at this time.
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting