Arcadia Biosciences to Expand Biotech Offerings
Arcadia Biosciences Inc., an agricultural biotechnology company focused on developing technologies and products that benefit the environment and human health, has raised $15 million in financing from its current investors. The transaction was led by Exeter Life Sciences, with full participation of other key shareholders including CMEA Ventures, BASF Venture Capital America Inc., and Saints Capital.
The company will use proceeds from the financing to fund and complete the launch of Arcadia's GLA Safflower Oil
No matching related articles at this time.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning