Source: Ohio State University Some of the most common winter annuals in Ohio serve as alternate hosts... Read more.
Source: North Central Weed Science Society The growing impact of weeds on farming, gardening and land... Read more.
Source: University of Illinois Extension A properly equipped and operated boom sprayer is usually the most... Read more.
Source: Weed Science Society of America The Weed Science Society of America has petitioned Congress to... Read more.
Source: USDA-ARS Those lonely cornstalks-called corn stover-left behind in the fields after the grain harvest is... Read more.
Source: University of Illinois Cash corn prices in many areas are at the lowest level since October... Read more.
Source: Iowa State University news release An Iowa State University analysis fails to support claims that... Read more.
Source: U.S. Department of Homeland Security Each day at America's ports of entry U.S. Customs and... Read more.
Source: Ohio State University Careful selection and comparison of fertilizer materials is becoming more important with... Read more.
Nitrogen fertilizer is probably the biggest concern for most corn growers. Carrie Laboski, Department of... Read more.
Bottom Line - Estimating N loss due to soggy soil events is a complicated procedure and not terribly... Read more.
The International Fertilizer Industry Association released a summary report titled, "Medium-Term Outlook for Global Fertilizer... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?