Tuesday, November 4th, is Election Day. I used to think the elections were always held on the first... Read more.
Source: Cheminova news release Cheminova acquired the controlling interest in the Colombian company CropTech in December... Read more.
Source: Ohio State University Some of the most common winter annuals in Ohio serve as alternate hosts... Read more.
Source: North Central Weed Science Society The growing impact of weeds on farming, gardening and land... Read more.
Source: University of Illinois Extension A properly equipped and operated boom sprayer is usually the most... Read more.
Source: Weed Science Society of America The Weed Science Society of America has petitioned Congress to... Read more.
Source: USDA-ARS Those lonely cornstalks-called corn stover-left behind in the fields after the grain harvest is... Read more.
Source: University of Illinois Cash corn prices in many areas are at the lowest level since October... Read more.
Source: Iowa State University news release An Iowa State University analysis fails to support claims that... Read more.
Source: U.S. Department of Homeland Security Each day at America's ports of entry U.S. Customs and... Read more.
Source: Ohio State University Careful selection and comparison of fertilizer materials is becoming more important with... Read more.
Nitrogen fertilizer is probably the biggest concern for most corn growers. Carrie Laboski, Department of... Read more.
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- Novozymes and Monsanto showcase new ag innovations
- Case IH introduces real-time AFS Connect 2.0
- Bayer CropScience plans 2015 release of new corn herbicide
- Valmont acquires majority stake in AgSense
- DuPont announces investment in seed treatment solutions
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease