Vance’s Agribusiness Group is looking for those persons to present the industry’s first-ever 40 Under... Read more.
You are trying to manage your various risks in crop production, double checking weed and insect management... Read more.
U.S. farmers have collected a record $17 billion in crop insurance payments on drought-hit 2012 crops... Read more.
Investigators hope to determine by this what caused the explosion at a Texas fertilizer plant that... Read more.
Soybean growers are one step closer to achieving season-long, pre- and post-emergence weed control with... Read more.
Biotechnology has delivered a substantial increase in farm income while providing substantial benefits to both... Read more.
There are still questions on the application of sulfur for soybean. Daniel Kaiser and a number of... Read more.
Crop rotations are planned sequences of different crops on the same field over time. Rotating crops... Read more.
The University of Florida’s Center for Public Issues Education (PIE Center) is now hosting a... Read more.
Abundant crop insurance shielded farmers’ income from much of the impact of this summer’s record... Read more.
A first-of-its-kind sponsorship of The AgChat Foundation (ACF) by the U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance... Read more.
By Laura Sweets, University of Missouri The variations in weather conditions this spring have put stress... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture