A first-of-its-kind sponsorship of The AgChat Foundation (ACF) by the U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance... Read more.
By Laura Sweets, University of Missouri The variations in weather conditions this spring have put stress... Read more.
As if we didn't have enough problems, out of the blue, "swine flu" hits the headlines. In the past... Read more.
Source: House Agriculture Committee Chairman Collin C. Peterson announced that the House Agriculture Committee is seeking... Read more.
Source: The Madison Daily Leader Mustang Seeds has announced is acquisition of Coyote Brand Seeds. Mustang Seeds... Read more.
Source: Trimble Trimble announced it has acquired the assets of privately-held Tru Count Inc., of Ames,... Read more.
Source: Ohio State University Extension With the economy still in flux and agriculture production inputs like... Read more.
Source: NCGA The National Corn Growers Association is co-sponsoring an international conference this week that... Read more.
Source: Kansas State University Some wheat producers may have found that part of their new crop has... Read more.
Source: Arcadia Biosciences Arcadia Biosciences Inc., an agricultural biotechnology company focused on developing technologies and... Read more.
Source: International Food Information Council An International Food Information Council report released recently concludes that 84... Read more.
Source: Purdue University Agribusinesses that have already purchased a portion of their fertilizer inventory will face... Read more.
- Farmland price outlook in 2014 and beyond
- Climate change to cut South Asia's growth 9% by 2100
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- As risk of drought rises, Australian farmers struggle to invest
- Soybean aphids make an unusual appearance
- Livestock futures led most ag markets lower Wednesday morning
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Fall burndown benefits go beyond weed control