Vance’s Agribusiness Group is looking for those persons to present the industry’s first-ever 40 Under... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Thursday released... Read more.
The United States and like-minded governments are banding together to promote the importance of science-based... Read more.
You are trying to manage your various risks in crop production, double checking weed and insect management... Read more.
U.S. farmers have collected a record $17 billion in crop insurance payments on drought-hit 2012 crops... Read more.
Investigators hope to determine by this what caused the explosion at a Texas fertilizer plant that... Read more.
Soybean growers are one step closer to achieving season-long, pre- and post-emergence weed control with... Read more.
Biotechnology has delivered a substantial increase in farm income while providing substantial benefits to both... Read more.
There are still questions on the application of sulfur for soybean. Daniel Kaiser and a number of... Read more.
Crop rotations are planned sequences of different crops on the same field over time. Rotating crops... Read more.
The University of Florida’s Center for Public Issues Education (PIE Center) is now hosting a... Read more.
Abundant crop insurance shielded farmers’ income from much of the impact of this summer’s record... Read more.
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- U.S. lawmakers warn Japan, Canada on Pacific trade deal talks
- NASA sponsors AgriLife research of drought-stricken trees
- USDA announces farm bill supplemental crop coverage
- Kites, balloon collect aerial data for soybean drought tolerance
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014