From automatic guidance to variable-rate control, precision-agriculture technology is helping soybean farmers increase sustainability performance,... Read more.
Novozymes announced an agreement with Nutra-Flo Company, one of the leading liquid fertilizer manufacturers in... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer customers dealing with charcoal rot will have a new opportunity in 2014 to make Pioneer... Read more.
Common pesticides and fertilizers can damage both the development and survival of amphibians to varying... Read more.
Iowa State University's College of Agriculture and Life Sciences held its annual fall career day.... Read more.
Which wheat fields are most likely to be infested with Hessian fly in the fall? It depends on residue... Read more.
Purdue's College of Agriculture will receive more than $20 million in university funding for plant... Read more.
Recently, the Illinois Society of Professional Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers conducted a mid-year survey... Read more.
Editor’s Note: We want to thank Drew Lerner, Doane’s weather consultant and President of World... Read more.
Jan. 15, 2009, US Airways Flight 1549 was on its way to Charlotte, North Carolina, when, two minutes... Read more.
Scientists from Saskatchewan group Genome Prairie have released the DNA sequence of camelina, an oilseed... Read more.
Today’s job market is changing at an incredibly fast pace. To stay competitive, to safeguard... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?