Novozymes announced an agreement with Nutra-Flo Company, one of the leading liquid fertilizer manufacturers in... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer customers dealing with charcoal rot will have a new opportunity in 2014 to make Pioneer... Read more.
Common pesticides and fertilizers can damage both the development and survival of amphibians to varying... Read more.
Iowa State University's College of Agriculture and Life Sciences held its annual fall career day.... Read more.
Which wheat fields are most likely to be infested with Hessian fly in the fall? It depends on residue... Read more.
Purdue's College of Agriculture will receive more than $20 million in university funding for plant... Read more.
Recently, the Illinois Society of Professional Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers conducted a mid-year survey... Read more.
Editor’s Note: We want to thank Drew Lerner, Doane’s weather consultant and President of World... Read more.
Jan. 15, 2009, US Airways Flight 1549 was on its way to Charlotte, North Carolina, when, two minutes... Read more.
Scientists from Saskatchewan group Genome Prairie have released the DNA sequence of camelina, an oilseed... Read more.
Today’s job market is changing at an incredibly fast pace. To stay competitive, to safeguard... Read more.
Millennials enter the nation’s sales teams as the most parented generation in history. Yet, they... Read more.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto