From automatic guidance to variable-rate control, precision-agriculture technology is helping soybean farmers increase sustainability performance,... Read more.
Novozymes announced an agreement with Nutra-Flo Company, one of the leading liquid fertilizer manufacturers in... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer customers dealing with charcoal rot will have a new opportunity in 2014 to make Pioneer... Read more.
Common pesticides and fertilizers can damage both the development and survival of amphibians to varying... Read more.
Iowa State University's College of Agriculture and Life Sciences held its annual fall career day.... Read more.
Which wheat fields are most likely to be infested with Hessian fly in the fall? It depends on residue... Read more.
Purdue's College of Agriculture will receive more than $20 million in university funding for plant... Read more.
Recently, the Illinois Society of Professional Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers conducted a mid-year survey... Read more.
Editor’s Note: We want to thank Drew Lerner, Doane’s weather consultant and President of World... Read more.
Jan. 15, 2009, US Airways Flight 1549 was on its way to Charlotte, North Carolina, when, two minutes... Read more.
Scientists from Saskatchewan group Genome Prairie have released the DNA sequence of camelina, an oilseed... Read more.
Today’s job market is changing at an incredibly fast pace. To stay competitive, to safeguard... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement