Soil tests that determine fertilizer needs measure nitrate in the soil, but they don't sufficiently... Read more.
Novariant, Inc. announced it has assigned the rights of its aftermarket Australian distributors to its... Read more.
Nufarm announced the introduction of Cheetah herbicide, a non-selective herbicide that provides quicker, more reliable... Read more.
Since the first plant genome sequence was obtained for the plant Arabidopsis in 2000, scientists... Read more.
The Environmental Protection Agency’s proposed Clean Water Act rule is rife with errors, lacks transparency... Read more.
Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), sometimes referred to as “drones,” have found a use beyond the... Read more.
Raven Industries Applied Technology Division has recently taken its diverse product offering into new territories... Read more.
Many people think of stink bugs as pests, especially as the brown marmorated stink bug spreads throughout... Read more.
In order to help farmers optimize their seed hybrids and increase their yields, Kinze Manufacturing,... Read more.
Dow AgroSciences LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company, announced the issuance of... Read more.
The Andersons, Inc. has purchased the assets of the granulation manufacturer Cycle Group, Inc. “This... Read more.
Syngenta is highlighting the importance of water conservation as winter approaches because droughts are not... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning