Novariant, Inc. announced it has assigned the rights of its aftermarket Australian distributors to its... Read more.
Nufarm announced the introduction of Cheetah herbicide, a non-selective herbicide that provides quicker, more reliable... Read more.
Since the first plant genome sequence was obtained for the plant Arabidopsis in 2000, scientists... Read more.
The Environmental Protection Agency’s proposed Clean Water Act rule is rife with errors, lacks transparency... Read more.
Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), sometimes referred to as “drones,” have found a use beyond the... Read more.
Raven Industries Applied Technology Division has recently taken its diverse product offering into new territories... Read more.
Many people think of stink bugs as pests, especially as the brown marmorated stink bug spreads throughout... Read more.
In order to help farmers optimize their seed hybrids and increase their yields, Kinze Manufacturing,... Read more.
Dow AgroSciences LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company, announced the issuance of... Read more.
The Andersons, Inc. has purchased the assets of the granulation manufacturer Cycle Group, Inc. “This... Read more.
Syngenta is highlighting the importance of water conservation as winter approaches because droughts are not... Read more.
From automatic guidance to variable-rate control, precision-agriculture technology is helping soybean farmers increase sustainability performance,... Read more.
- Junge Control introduces Zone Automation
- UAV maker PrecisionHawk receives $10 million in financing
- Tool helps track insects blowing in the wind
- FAO calls for “paradigm shift” toward sustainable agriculture
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto