Source: Purdue University A global economic slowdown isn't likely to hit agriculture as hard as other... Read more.
Source: University of California-Santa Barbara While an international seed bank in a Norwegian island has been... Read more.
Source: Cornell Agricultural Experiment Station Talk about a field of dreams. Cornell bioenergy plant experts are... Read more.
Source: University of Missouri Without eyes or ears, plants must rely on the interaction of molecules... Read more.
Source: American Seed Trade Association The first American Seed Research Summit brought together leaders in public... Read more.
Source: Syngenta Syngenta announced that it has acquired Resource Seeds, Inc. (RSI) as part of its... Read more.
Source: Rainforest Action Network Thirty-one food, cosmetic and consumer goods companies Read more.
Source: Dow AgroSciences Dow AgroSciences announces it created 350 new positions globally in 2008 as a... Read more.
Source: ASTA The American Seed Trade Association (ASTA) announced today the suspension of the grain marketing... Read more.
Source: CropLife America Jay Vroom, president and chief executive officer of CropLife America, the nation's largest... Read more.
Source: Marrone press release Marrone Organic Innovations, Inc. has introduced Regalia SC, a new tool for... Read more.
Source: Syngenta Syngenta Crop Protection announced the registration of Voliam Xpress insecticide by the Florida Department... Read more.
- Try to apply fall herbicide treatments before December
- USDA to improve rural telecommunications infrastructure
- Slow U.S. grain harvest, fast use easing squeeze on storage
- Yara expands fertilizer capacity in Porsgrunn, Norway
- Xanthion In-furrow fungicide receives registration
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture