Source: Purdue University A global economic slowdown isn't likely to hit agriculture as hard as other... Read more.
Source: University of California-Santa Barbara While an international seed bank in a Norwegian island has been... Read more.
Source: Cornell Agricultural Experiment Station Talk about a field of dreams. Cornell bioenergy plant experts are... Read more.
Source: University of Missouri Without eyes or ears, plants must rely on the interaction of molecules... Read more.
Source: American Seed Trade Association The first American Seed Research Summit brought together leaders in public... Read more.
Source: Syngenta Syngenta announced that it has acquired Resource Seeds, Inc. (RSI) as part of its... Read more.
Source: Rainforest Action Network Thirty-one food, cosmetic and consumer goods companies Read more.
Source: Dow AgroSciences Dow AgroSciences announces it created 350 new positions globally in 2008 as a... Read more.
Source: ASTA The American Seed Trade Association (ASTA) announced today the suspension of the grain marketing... Read more.
Source: CropLife America Jay Vroom, president and chief executive officer of CropLife America, the nation's largest... Read more.
Source: Marrone press release Marrone Organic Innovations, Inc. has introduced Regalia SC, a new tool for... Read more.
Source: Syngenta Syngenta Crop Protection announced the registration of Voliam Xpress insecticide by the Florida Department... Read more.
- Evogene announces expansion of crop protection activities
- Legacy Seeds partners with Quality Seed Genetics
- The second Green Revolution seeks to leave no farmer behind
- AGCO Minnesota facility upgrades drive quality improvements
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields