Source: University of California-Santa Barbara While an international seed bank in a Norwegian island has been... Read more.
Source: American Seed Trade Association The first American Seed Research Summit brought together leaders in public... Read more.
Source: Syngenta Syngenta announced that it has acquired Resource Seeds, Inc. (RSI) as part of its... Read more.
Source: Rainforest Action Network Thirty-one food, cosmetic and consumer goods companies Read more.
Source: Dow AgroSciences Dow AgroSciences announces it created 350 new positions globally in 2008 as a... Read more.
Source: ASTA The American Seed Trade Association (ASTA) announced today the suspension of the grain marketing... Read more.
Source: CropLife America Jay Vroom, president and chief executive officer of CropLife America, the nation's largest... Read more.
Source: Yankton Press & Dakotan Jim Nichols braced himself for a big number when he recently called... Read more.
Source: Marrone press release Marrone Organic Innovations, Inc. has introduced Regalia SC, a new tool for... Read more.
Source: Syngenta Syngenta Crop Protection announced the registration of Voliam Xpress insecticide by the Florida Department... Read more.
Source: University of Arkansas The Division of Agriculture rice breeding program based at RREC always has... Read more.
Source: USDA/ARS A cocktail of gaseous compounds emitted by a beneficial fungus may offer a way to... Read more.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report