02/27/2014 4:05:00 PM
Many people think of stink bugs as pests, especially as the brown marmorated stink bug spreads throughout... Read more.
12/12/2013 7:15:00 AM
In order to help farmers optimize their seed hybrids and increase their yields, Kinze Manufacturing,... Read more.
12/12/2013 7:05:00 AM
Dow AgroSciences LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company, announced the issuance of... Read more.
12/12/2013 7:00:00 AM
The Andersons, Inc. has purchased the assets of the granulation manufacturer Cycle Group, Inc. “This... Read more.
12/04/2013 7:00:00 AM
Syngenta is highlighting the importance of water conservation as winter approaches because droughts are not... Read more.
12/02/2013 3:00:00 PM
From automatic guidance to variable-rate control, precision-agriculture technology is helping soybean farmers increase sustainability performance,... Read more.
11/14/2013 7:15:00 AM
Novozymes announced an agreement with Nutra-Flo Company, one of the leading liquid fertilizer manufacturers in... Read more.
11/06/2013 10:45:00 AM
DuPont Pioneer customers dealing with charcoal rot will have a new opportunity in 2014 to make Pioneer... Read more.
11/06/2013 7:00:00 AM
Common pesticides and fertilizers can damage both the development and survival of amphibians to varying... Read more.
10/18/2013 10:30:00 AM
Iowa State University's College of Agriculture and Life Sciences held its annual fall career day.... Read more.
09/16/2013 9:00:00 AM
Which wheat fields are most likely to be infested with Hessian fly in the fall? It depends on residue... Read more.
09/13/2013 7:00:00 AM
Purdue's College of Agriculture will receive more than $20 million in university funding for plant... Read more.
- ARA and TFI provide details of ResponsibleAg program
- FMC to split into two public companies
- Marrone Bio Innovations receives patent for biofungicide
- Central Valley Ag, United Farmers Cooperative propose merger
- As Dow seeks growth, new Enlist crop/chemicals seen as key
- China GMO research funding slides
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Direct Drive Rotary Blend Systems
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.