An Orange County, California, jury awarded $20.7 million in compensation in a class action lawsuit... Read more.
The Agricultural Act of 2014 (the “2014 farm bill”) has many new provisions that will... Read more.
When we think of applying fertilizer the nutrients that come to mind initially are the major nutrients... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) issued its decision deregulating Dow AgroSciences’ Enlist corn and... Read more.
Adama announced that Nimitz, a novel, non-fumigant nematicide with simplified application features and unmatched user... Read more.
(CORRECTED) SUN VALLEY, Idaho — The biotech industry is working to shape a more balanced conversation... Read more.
Since Vermont passed the nation’s first mandatory GMO labeling law in April—and Connecticut and Maine... Read more.
SUN VALLEY, Idaho — The biotech industry is working to shape a more balanced conversation on... Read more.
Deadline for entry in the Precision Impact Awards, 2014 Ag Retailer Program, is Sept. 15. We’re... Read more.
Case IH announced its new AFS Connect 2.0, a new farm management system that uses advanced telematics... Read more.
Chromatin, Inc., a leading agriculture technology company, announced that it has acquired Production Seeds Plus,... Read more.
Persistent rains this year may force many growers to sidedress their nitrogen (N) in corn this year... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?