Chromatin, Inc., a leading agriculture technology company, announced that it has acquired Production Seeds Plus,... Read more.
Persistent rains this year may force many growers to sidedress their nitrogen (N) in corn this year... Read more.
Soil tests that determine fertilizer needs measure nitrate in the soil, but they don't sufficiently... Read more.
Novariant, Inc. announced it has assigned the rights of its aftermarket Australian distributors to its... Read more.
Nufarm announced the introduction of Cheetah herbicide, a non-selective herbicide that provides quicker, more reliable... Read more.
Since the first plant genome sequence was obtained for the plant Arabidopsis in 2000, scientists... Read more.
The Environmental Protection Agency’s proposed Clean Water Act rule is rife with errors, lacks transparency... Read more.
Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), sometimes referred to as “drones,” have found a use beyond the... Read more.
Raven Industries Applied Technology Division has recently taken its diverse product offering into new territories... Read more.
Many people think of stink bugs as pests, especially as the brown marmorated stink bug spreads throughout... Read more.
In order to help farmers optimize their seed hybrids and increase their yields, Kinze Manufacturing,... Read more.
Dow AgroSciences LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company, announced the issuance of... Read more.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight