An Orange County, California, jury awarded $20.7 million in compensation in a class action lawsuit... Read more.
The Agricultural Act of 2014 (the “2014 farm bill”) has many new provisions that will... Read more.
When we think of applying fertilizer the nutrients that come to mind initially are the major nutrients... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) issued its decision deregulating Dow AgroSciences’ Enlist corn and... Read more.
Adama announced that Nimitz, a novel, non-fumigant nematicide with simplified application features and unmatched user... Read more.
(CORRECTED) SUN VALLEY, Idaho — The biotech industry is working to shape a more balanced conversation... Read more.
Since Vermont passed the nation’s first mandatory GMO labeling law in April—and Connecticut and Maine... Read more.
SUN VALLEY, Idaho — The biotech industry is working to shape a more balanced conversation on... Read more.
Deadline for entry in the Precision Impact Awards, 2014 Ag Retailer Program, is Sept. 15. We’re... Read more.
Case IH announced its new AFS Connect 2.0, a new farm management system that uses advanced telematics... Read more.
Chromatin, Inc., a leading agriculture technology company, announced that it has acquired Production Seeds Plus,... Read more.
Persistent rains this year may force many growers to sidedress their nitrogen (N) in corn this year... Read more.
- Evogene announces expansion of crop protection activities
- Legacy Seeds partners with Quality Seed Genetics
- The second Green Revolution seeks to leave no farmer behind
- AGCO Minnesota facility upgrades drive quality improvements
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism