Zidua herbicide receives federal registration
Zidua joins a growing BASF herbicide portfolio that already includes products such as those powered by Kixor herbicide technology. Zidua can be tank-mixed with Kixor products to form a preplant and preemerge combination that combats tough, resistant weeds with up to three different sites of action.
“Zidua is a powerful stand-alone product, but it can also be used as a perfect complement to Kixor,” said Luke Bozeman, technical market manager, BASF. “Growers will now be able to combine the fast, effective burndown and enhanced residual control benefits of Kixor with the residual control of Zidua for long-lasting weed control. That’s a very strong combination for keeping weeds at bay that emerge throughout the growing season, like pigweed.”
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta