Zidua herbicide receives federal registration
Zidua joins a growing BASF herbicide portfolio that already includes products such as those powered by Kixor herbicide technology. Zidua can be tank-mixed with Kixor products to form a preplant and preemerge combination that combats tough, resistant weeds with up to three different sites of action.
“Zidua is a powerful stand-alone product, but it can also be used as a perfect complement to Kixor,” said Luke Bozeman, technical market manager, BASF. “Growers will now be able to combine the fast, effective burndown and enhanced residual control benefits of Kixor with the residual control of Zidua for long-lasting weed control. That’s a very strong combination for keeping weeds at bay that emerge throughout the growing season, like pigweed.”
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks