Yara’s new app identifies crop nutrient deficiencies
Yara North America, Inc., launched Yara CheckIT, a new smartphone app for visual identification of crop nutrient deficiencies. The app is available at the various app stores for free download.
Yara’s CheckIT gives the user a unique and quick capability to determine crop nutrient deficiency by visual comparison. The app has data and pictures of 20 important crops in the U.S. market and the most common deficiencies for each crop. The app also gives corresponding nutritional advice when the deficiency has been identified.
The new app will be a valuable tool for a large group of people working within the ag industry including farmers, distributors, retailers, agronomists and crop advisors.
“I am very pleased by this launch,” says Geraldo Mattioli, Yara North America Head of Western Sales. “This app is based on the best of our knowledge and years of research and global business. It is also another example of our efforts and focus on digital outreach and engaging with the next generation of farmers.”
YaraCheckItis ready for download both on smartphones and tablets for Apple, Android and Windows platforms.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Speed King Blender
CrustBuster/Speed King, Inc.