Yara publishes new fertilizer industry handbook
Yara has released an updated version of its Fertilizer Industry Handbook containing information about the fertilizer market and industry.
The Yara Fertilizer Industry Handbook is a tool for analysts, investors, journalists and others who would like to understand the fertilizer industry and in particular the parts most relevant for Yara. The fertilizer industry plays a key role in feeding a growing and increasingly food quality-conscious population. The nitrogen fertilizer industry is covered in detail as this is the most important sector for Yara.
The Fertilizer Industry Handbook 2014 can be downloaded here.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement