Yara publishes new fertilizer industry handbook
Yara has released an updated version of its Fertilizer Industry Handbook containing information about the fertilizer market and industry.
The Yara Fertilizer Industry Handbook is a tool for analysts, investors, journalists and others who would like to understand the fertilizer industry and in particular the parts most relevant for Yara. The fertilizer industry plays a key role in feeding a growing and increasingly food quality-conscious population. The nitrogen fertilizer industry is covered in detail as this is the most important sector for Yara.
The Fertilizer Industry Handbook 2014 can be downloaded here.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture