Yara publishes new fertilizer industry handbook
Yara has released an updated version of its Fertilizer Industry Handbook containing information about the fertilizer market and industry.
The Yara Fertilizer Industry Handbook is a tool for analysts, investors, journalists and others who would like to understand the fertilizer industry and in particular the parts most relevant for Yara. The fertilizer industry plays a key role in feeding a growing and increasingly food quality-conscious population. The nitrogen fertilizer industry is covered in detail as this is the most important sector for Yara.
The Fertilizer Industry Handbook 2014 can be downloaded here.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014