Yara publishes new fertilizer industry handbook
Yara has released an updated version of its Fertilizer Industry Handbook containing information about the fertilizer market and industry.
The Yara Fertilizer Industry Handbook is a tool for analysts, investors, journalists and others who would like to understand the fertilizer industry and in particular the parts most relevant for Yara. The fertilizer industry plays a key role in feeding a growing and increasingly food quality-conscious population. The nitrogen fertilizer industry is covered in detail as this is the most important sector for Yara.
The Fertilizer Industry Handbook 2014 can be downloaded here.
- Ag markets posted mixed closes Tuesday afternoon
- $4.7M grant to study fruit genetics, development
- Monitoring corn and soybean consumption
- Seed coating materials market worth $1,426.78 million by 2019
- Major geopolitical trends to impact global agribusiness revealed
- Yara and CF Industries in financial talks
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre