Yara publishes new fertilizer industry handbook
Yara has released an updated version of its Fertilizer Industry Handbook containing information about the fertilizer market and industry.
The Yara Fertilizer Industry Handbook is a tool for analysts, investors, journalists and others who would like to understand the fertilizer industry and in particular the parts most relevant for Yara. The fertilizer industry plays a key role in feeding a growing and increasingly food quality-conscious population. The nitrogen fertilizer industry is covered in detail as this is the most important sector for Yara.
The Fertilizer Industry Handbook 2014 can be downloaded here.
- Granular completes nationwide beta testing; signs first customers
- Concerns grow over damage to EU wheat crop quality
- Davis Equipment is celebrating 50 years in business
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday