XSAg.com announces name change
Farmtrade LLC, announced that it will be changing the XSAg.com name to Farmtrade.com in the Summer of 2014.
“We are excited to announce the new name for the first and only web based agricultural chemical exchange, Farmtrade.com,” said Jeff Stow, president of Farmtrade LLC.
“While we are proud of the XSAg name and its 14 year history, the business has evolved into much more than the XSAg name implies,” Stow continues. “We have become the premiere online destination for growers, dealers, distributors, and manufactures to connect and trade crop protection chemicals conveniently and securely. Our focus is on working with suppliers to increase sales by expanding their market reach for selling new inventory, and servicing buyers with lower delivered pricing, and locating scarce products nationwide.
"When Farmtrade LLC purchased the XSAg business in January of 2013, we were excited about our new direction. But, we did not predict this level of success in year one,” stated Stow. “We owe our success to our loyal customers as well as the new relationships we have developed with both channel members and growers. We are enthusiastic about continuing our growth in 2014 and beyond.”
Farmtrade LLC, is based in Cary, N.C., and additional information may be found at http://www.agnewscenter.com/trk/process.cfm?track=3518&tc=2&codex=123095.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture