XSAg.com announces name change
Farmtrade LLC, announced that it will be changing the XSAg.com name to Farmtrade.com in the Summer of 2014.
“We are excited to announce the new name for the first and only web based agricultural chemical exchange, Farmtrade.com,” said Jeff Stow, president of Farmtrade LLC.
“While we are proud of the XSAg name and its 14 year history, the business has evolved into much more than the XSAg name implies,” Stow continues. “We have become the premiere online destination for growers, dealers, distributors, and manufactures to connect and trade crop protection chemicals conveniently and securely. Our focus is on working with suppliers to increase sales by expanding their market reach for selling new inventory, and servicing buyers with lower delivered pricing, and locating scarce products nationwide.
"When Farmtrade LLC purchased the XSAg business in January of 2013, we were excited about our new direction. But, we did not predict this level of success in year one,” stated Stow. “We owe our success to our loyal customers as well as the new relationships we have developed with both channel members and growers. We are enthusiastic about continuing our growth in 2014 and beyond.”
Farmtrade LLC, is based in Cary, N.C., and additional information may be found at http://www.agnewscenter.com/trk/process.cfm?track=3518&tc=2&codex=123095.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease