XSAg.com announces name change
Farmtrade LLC, announced that it will be changing the XSAg.com name to Farmtrade.com in the Summer of 2014.
“We are excited to announce the new name for the first and only web based agricultural chemical exchange, Farmtrade.com,” said Jeff Stow, president of Farmtrade LLC.
“While we are proud of the XSAg name and its 14 year history, the business has evolved into much more than the XSAg name implies,” Stow continues. “We have become the premiere online destination for growers, dealers, distributors, and manufactures to connect and trade crop protection chemicals conveniently and securely. Our focus is on working with suppliers to increase sales by expanding their market reach for selling new inventory, and servicing buyers with lower delivered pricing, and locating scarce products nationwide.
"When Farmtrade LLC purchased the XSAg business in January of 2013, we were excited about our new direction. But, we did not predict this level of success in year one,” stated Stow. “We owe our success to our loyal customers as well as the new relationships we have developed with both channel members and growers. We are enthusiastic about continuing our growth in 2014 and beyond.”
Farmtrade LLC, is based in Cary, N.C., and additional information may be found at http://www.agnewscenter.com/trk/process.cfm?track=3518&tc=2&codex=123095.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
13-Ton Rotary Direct Drive Blender
Adams Fertilizer Equipment