Wilbur-Ellis and Canadian Bio-Systems sign agreement
Wilbur-Ellis Company and Canadian Bio-Systems Inc. announced a joint marketing agreement for distribution of feed enzymes into the U.S. market. Wilbur-Ellis, a marketer and distributor of value-added animal feed ingredients in North America and Asia-Pacific, penned the agreement with CBS to begin distribution this month.
For Canadian Bio-Systems, a manufacturer of products utilized in feed, food and industrial applications, this presents an opportunity for further geographic expansion into the U.S. livestock market and potentially into Asia-Pacific in the months ahead.
"We recognize Wilbur-Ellis' reputation and professional presence in the feed industry, which makes this partnership an excellent fit to enhance our market reach and service to the livestock sector," said Owen Jones, president of Canadian Bio-Systems. "It's apparent that their feed and marketing expertise allows them to make on-the-cusp, knowledgeable decisions, and we can appreciate that as a company."
Jones also said that Canadian Bio-Systems would bring value and efficiency to Wilbur-Ellis' livestock portfolio, ultimately benefiting many of Wilbur-Ellis' poultry and swine customers in the U.S.
Canadian Bio-Systems, a company that provides manufacturing services to the feed industry by focusing on science and technology, coupled with Wilbur-Ellis' marketing expertise and local knowledge of the U.S. livestock market, formulates an "ideal partnership that presents vast opportunities for both companies."
"We're working diligently on growing our livestock portfolio of ingredients as we are increasingly seeing a demand from our poultry and swine customers for ingredients that bring value to their operations," said Ron Salter, president of Wilbur-Ellis' Feed Division.
"In today's livestock market, quality of products is something that cannot be overlooked, and Canadian Bio-Systems provides that quality that our customers can rely on to raise healthy livestock," Salter said.
Wilbur-Ellis will be marketing and distributing a range of Canadian Bio-Systems products tailored to benefit specific livestock sectors.
Wilbur-Ellis' Feed Division has distribution locations throughout North America and 11 countries in Asia-Pacific.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Declining Weigh Blend System
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.