Wilbur-Ellis acquires Blue River Ag Supply
Wilbur-Ellis Company, a leader in crop production technology and the distribution and marketing of plant protection, seed and nutritional products, announced it has acquired the assets of Blue River Ag Supply LLC, located in Edgerton, Wis. The company also acquired the assets of G & G Spray Service, Inc., as part of the purchase. The location services customers spanning from Southern Wisconsin to Northern Illinois and will now be part of the Wilbur-Ellis Great Lakes operations.
Wilbur-Ellis operates several locations in the Great Lakes region and is excited about the additional expansion in Wisconsin. The company believes that it is already well-positioned in this market, and says it is thrilled to become a part of this rich agricultural community.
Wilbur-Ellis offers a total solutions approach to crop production management, including the most advanced crop production technology in seed, fertilizer, plant protection, application, data management, and analytics. In addition, Blue River Ag Supply’s customers will soon be able to work with Wilbur-Ellis crop technology experts.
“Blue River Ag Supply is already a successful and sustainable business with quality leadership, making it a great fit for Wilbur-Ellis,” said Tim Boals, Wilbur-Ellis Great Lakes regional manager. “Their people are experienced, very customer oriented and have good knowledge of the local markets. We’re thrilled to welcome them to the Wilbur-Ellis Great Lakes team.”
“We’ve built a thriving business and I believe that becoming part of Wilbur-Ellis will only benefit our employees and customers,” said Chad Georgeson, co-owner of Blue River Ag Supply. “We look forward to growing with Wilbur-Ellis and all the new business opportunities that lay ahead.”
Georgeson will now serve as the location’s branch manager. Charles Stross is also co-owner of Blue River Ag Supply.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Junge Control Inc.