Wicker/Vitter legislation: E15 is the answer, not the problem
Dinneen concluded, “As for AAA and concerns about car warranties, one has to wonder why the alarm over a handful of gas stations offering E15 in the Midwest when hundreds of gas stations in numerous mountain states are offering sub-octane fuel, which knowingly violates vehicle warranties and has been proven by the auto industry to cause vehicle failures, is allowed to continue. Where is the federal legislation to protect American drivers from sub-standard gasoline? What role do oil companies and their powerful political dollars play in supporting and killing legislation, which impacts their well-lined pockets? Big Oil vs. Small Town Biofuels, the David and Goliath story never gets old. In today’s version, it is E15 that pains the giant.”
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Declining Weigh Blend System
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.